News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

The Cult of Doktor Howl, Scientist

Started by Doktor Howl, August 25, 2011, 04:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 01:59:12 PM
PD is the only place I know that can take a perfectly good vanity thread and fuck it all up with a conversation about beer.

:lulz:

Well, what ELSE will we have for communion?  I ain't wasting the good bourbon unless I get to overcharge for it...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

Quote from: Luna on August 26, 2011, 02:27:32 PM
PD is the only place I know that can take a perfectly good vanity thread and fuck it all up with a conversation about beer.

Well, what ELSE will we have for communion?  I ain't wasting the good bourbon unless I get to overcharge for it...

As scribe I feel it is my duty to inform you that in the Cult of Howl, only cheap, lip burning, stomach eating, kerosene tasting whiskey is allowed.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pancho on August 26, 2011, 02:30:19 PM

As scribe I feel it is my duty to inform you that in the Cult of Howl, only cheap, lip burning, stomach eating, kerosene tasting whiskey is allowed.

THIS.  There'll be none of that frou-frou $9/fifth shit spagging up THIS religion.  We get right down to basics, here.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 26, 2011, 02:31:48 PM

THIS.  There'll be none of that frou-frou $9/fifth shit spagging up THIS religion.  We get right down to basics, here.

Yes, and you're either going to have to get me a drum dolly to move those 55 gal drums around with, or hire a strong, nubile young girl in a maid costume to start moving them.

Nephew Twiddleton

Old Thompson?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on August 26, 2011, 02:44:35 PM

Old Thompson?

horse turd whiskey

1 bushel of hard (seed) white corn
bury corn in horse manure
pour 5 gallon of water over the corn
corn sprouts in about two days
remove corn and wash
roll the corn to crack it
put corn in a 55 gallon barrel
add 1/2 bushel of corn meal
add 5 pound of sugar
fill barrel with water
in 21 days a red skim will form and it is time to cook it put a hose with a stopper in the end and push it to the bottom. Blow out the stopper and siphon off the mixture until about 4 inches is left in the barrel
strain remaining liquid, put in cooker, cook it till it boils, then simmer.
yields 1.5 gallons of 105 proof moon shine!!!

Luna

That...  um...

Can I just take a slug of Richter's Weapon X instead?  That's all kinds of Holy...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pancho on August 26, 2011, 02:55:27 PM

Old Thompson?

horse turd whiskey

remove corn and wash
add 5 pound of sugar
fill barrel with water
in 21 days a red skim will form and it is time to cook it put a hose with a stopper in the end and push it to the bottom. Blow out the stopper and siphon off the mixture until about 4 inches is left in the barrel

With a name like Horse Turd, it's gotta be good.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on August 26, 2011, 03:03:34 PM

Old Thompson?

horse turd whiskey

remove corn and wash
add 5 pound of sugar
fill barrel with water

With a name like Horse Turd, it's gotta be good.

After drinking you will be fully capable of Astrally Projecting yourself to Howls Holy Presence.

BadBeast

Well, what ELSE will we have for communion?  I ain't wasting the good bourbon unless I get to overcharge for it...

THIS.  There'll be none of that frou-frou $9/fifth shit spagging up THIS religion.  We get right down to basics, here.

Old Thompson?

horse turd whiskey

remove corn and wash
add 5 pound of sugar
fill barrel with water
Nobody this side of the pond is seriously going to go to all this trouble for a drink, with supermarket vodka at £8.50 a litre. Especially as the process involves burying ingredients in horse shit. It sounds more like Dukes of Hazard than real life.

Are you my long lost Uncle Jesse?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pancho on August 26, 2011, 03:05:26 PM
After drinking you will be fully capable of Astrally Projecting yourself to Howls Holy Presence.

Oh, THAT'S a good idea.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Luna on August 26, 2011, 03:02:18 PM
That...  um...

Can I just take a slug of Richter's Weapon X instead?  That's all kinds of Holy...
Do you eat cheese? Google why cheese was sealed in wax.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You could just sprout the corn in water, but either way I fucking hate corn moonshine.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: Nigel on August 26, 2011, 05:27:29 PM
You could just sprout the corn in water, but either way I fucking hate corn moonshine.
Mighty mighty pleasin', Pappys corn squeezins'

White Lightening

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pancho on August 26, 2011, 05:23:21 PM
Quote from: Luna on August 26, 2011, 03:02:18 PM
That...  um...

Do you eat cheese? Google why cheese was sealed in wax.  :lulz:

As far as I know, it's to keep it from molding. Is there another reason?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."