News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

memejuice

Started by 1231, March 22, 2007, 07:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sveet, i finally get a werking account here. happy.

shameless first post? of course.

2 meme trees that might be inneresting to some:

http://prahdukt.com
http://1c0na.com

AFK

A good first post.  Some interesting stuff on these sites.  The essay from the first site is particularily good I think.  You should probably intro yourself over at AppleTalk and then I would suggest checking out the BIP stuff.  Enjoy your stay. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Ambassador KAOS

nice tune, I listened to about half the first one.  Send me a demo, I'll listen to it and I'll spin it some time. 
email me at admin@aklokwerkkaos.com and I'll send you my address.

I make noise too, though I don't have anything recent posted (have 2 albums I'm working on simultaneously right now, one for each project) I do have a bunch of archived stuff. 
hit this
www.aklokwerkkaos.com
there is myspace links there too.
AKK is more industrial/goth/metal (though the metal thing is kinda new and is going to be featured more on the upcoming record).
AKK presents... is my tongue in cheek electronic side project and uses all sortsa song formats and styles, though it's pretty much instrumental.
EET FECES,
Ambassador KLOK KAOS
AKK: twice as modded as you'd believe.

phear my 1337 braynz!!!!11one!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 30, 2007, 11:42:40 PM
At this point, I believe there only two things that are going to stop him.

1.  His connection going down
2.  HIMEOBS

NEWS:  Principia Discordia dot com:  Now with 90% less Ambassador KAOS!

Quote from: Ambassador KAOS on March 25, 2007, 09:46:56 PM
nice tune, I listened to about half the first one.  Send me a demo, I'll listen to it and I'll spin it some time. 
email me at admin@aklokwerkkaos.com and I'll send you my address.

I make noise too, though I don't have anything recent posted (have 2 albums I'm working on simultaneously right now, one for each project) I do have a bunch of archived stuff. 
hit this
www.aklokwerkkaos.com
there is myspace links there too.
AKK is more industrial/goth/metal (though the metal thing is kinda new and is going to be featured more on the upcoming record).
AKK presents... is my tongue in cheek electronic side project and uses all sortsa song formats and styles, though it's pretty much instrumental.
EET FECES,
Ambassador KLOK KAOS

cool deal. sent ya an email. i saw your site posted the other day, took a quick look. didn't get to listen to noises yet, was at work and on a slow connection at home.