News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

EoC this is how I see you walking into work every day.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Finding how how to do these filters made me a hipster loser.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on July 06, 2011, 01:39:19 PM

Taking a leisurely Sunday drive....oh fuck, who's driving car? 

The Cnhauffeur?

LMNO

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 07, 2011, 05:29:49 AM

Finding how how to do these filters made me a hipster loser.

Fap, etc.

Suu

Yeah, you can SEE the bottle of sauvignon blanc in my face...and typos.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

I thought PD should see a reaction shot of my face while reading Dok Howl's letter.

Also, I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

Chairman Risus

Maybe it's because I just starting reading through Sandman, but you have a slight resemblance to DC's Cain.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Risus on July 07, 2011, 06:20:34 PM
Maybe it's because I just starting reading through Sandman, but you have a slight resemblance to DC's Cain.

Oh hey, me too!

I never thought of that. :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cainad on July 07, 2011, 06:15:08 PM
I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

I had one of those once. I kinda liked it and kept it around for a few months until I decided I wanted to go back to getting laid on the regular.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on July 07, 2011, 06:35:27 PM
I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

I had one of those once. I kinda liked it and kept it around for a few months until I decided I wanted to go back to getting laid on the regular.

Yeah, that's how I feel about it. I'm home for the summer and have a gf anyway, but I doubt I'll make it a regular thing.

Might get some moustache wax and do it up for special nerdy occasions, though.

Doktor Howl

Between you and EoC, I feel a WOMPage coming on tonight.
Molon Lube

Luna

I thought PD should see a reaction shot of my face while reading Dok Howl's letter.

Also, I appear to have developed some kind of two-pronged, hairy growth on my chin. Should I go see a doctor about it, or what?

Come see Luna.

I know what to do about it... and I can use the practice, make sure my hand is seady.  I only beheaded the one, and they didn't find the body,  so they can't prove it, and it doesn't count...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

AWESOME pic, Cainad!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Triple Zero

New glasses? Nice!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.