News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Oh look, there's already a hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico.

Started by Suu, June 30, 2010, 04:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

Richter

Quick, put on some Dragonforce!

THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

President Television

Quote from: Richter on June 30, 2010, 04:32:04 PM
Quick, put on some Dragonforce!

THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING.

ON A COLD WINTER MORNING
IN THE TIME BEFORE THE LIGHT
IN FLAMES OF DEATH'S ETERNAL REIGN
WE RIDE TOWARDS THE FIGHT
\

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

RED LOBSTER.

NOW.

WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME.

GET IN THE FUCKING CAR.
Molon Lube

DiscoUkulele

Damn you, Alex! Damn you to Hell!  :argh!:

The outer bands have already been kicking the shit out of Austin. Flash flooding and such.

And I can't find my umbrella. :(
You shouldn't let poets lie to you.
                                 - Bjork

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

Quote from: DiscoUkulele on June 30, 2010, 04:50:47 PM

The outer bands have already been kicking the shit out of Austin. Flash flooding and such.

I have never heard of you before but you should probably get an umbrella.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 30, 2010, 04:55:21 PM
Quote from: DiscoUkulele on June 30, 2010, 04:50:47 PM

I have never heard of you before but you should probably get an umbrella.

No shit!  It's not like you haven't been getting warned for a few days now.  Hell I'm in the fucking midwest and I knew it was going to hit Texas today or tomorrow.

Richter

GET IN TEH FUCKING CAR

RED LOBSTER.  NOW

BEFORE IT ALL TASTES LIKE MOTOR OIL AND SHIT!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 30, 2010, 05:05:10 PM
:lulz:  umbrella

I know, right?

This is why Texas always gets the most devastating Cat 1s, because they're AMATEURS.

-Suu
Canoe in the carport, D batteries, and a bathtub full of booze is the ONLY way to deal with a hurricane.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Suu on June 30, 2010, 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 30, 2010, 05:05:10 PM
:lulz:  umbrella

I know, right?

This is why Texas always gets the most devastating Cat 1s, because they're AMATEURS.

-Suu
Canoe in the carport, D batteries, and a bathtub full of booze is the ONLY way to deal with a hurricane.

:mittens:

EXACTLY!!! 

Well, inviting most of your friends over to watch shit blow away is an added bonus.......

Cainad (dec.)

I personally developed a hurricane-management system that has worked beautifully in the past:

1) Live on a mountain
2) ???
3) PROFIT!

Works against tornadoes most of the time, too. Unfortunately I've been displaced to Long Island, which gets both.