News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Post ITT, and within 24 hours, I will assign you...

Started by Doktor Howl, September 02, 2011, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Dok i might reserve tbis cosyume for next year. My grandmother was an observant catholic. I want to be respectful on ancestor night this year.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 17, 2011, 06:36:44 AM
Dok i might reserve tbis cosyume for next year. My grandmother was an observant catholic. I want to be respectful on ancestor night this year.

Understood.

Instead, you will be Mel from Alice.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

maphdet

Quote from: maphdet on September 04, 2011, 06:08:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 04, 2011, 05:29:40 AM
Quote from: maphdet on September 04, 2011, 05:21:09 AM
I've always liked dressing up for halloween.

Hotlips Houlihan from MASH.

Thanks. This simplifies halloween.

I may be able to even pull that outta my closet.
Minus the blonde.

Maph-
On a wig hunt now. :)

So-Well-I Fucking Tried.

fuk sry bout the huge img.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

leln

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 04, 2011, 05:11:22 AM

Susan B Anthony.  In heels.

I don't think I look quite constipated enough, but whatever.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

trix

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2011, 08:31:08 PM
Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

I think I did a pretty good job.

Hah, just kidding.  I'll post a real pic when i get a chance to upload, but I did not shave hair or beard for this so the effect is hard to tell.  I did borrow a friend's brown dog and stuck a bunch of black spots on him and took him with me.  I don't remember if I got pics of the dog though.

Also, because I'm a huge asshole, I bought 10 full size candy bars, put them in a bowl with a sign that said Take 2, and put them on the bottom stair in front of the outer glass door.  Then locked the glass door.

I was expecting to come home to broken glass, TBH, but according to the guy downstairs, he didn't see a single kid venture around to my side of the building anyway.  Awesome joke ruint =(.

I did pitch in for the candy the guy downstairs handed out though.  And it was 3 pieces of "fun size" per kid.  So I'm only partially an asshole.

- trix
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Triple Zero

:mittens: to you all!

Luna is that a wig or did you paint your hair?

(PS trix mittens pending upon receival of picture photo)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 01, 2011, 10:27:57 AM
:mittens: to you all!

Luna is that a wig or did you paint your hair?

(PS trix mittens pending upon receival of picture photo)

Wig, I didn't have time after work to do my own hair (and it would have required cutting).  I got to remind myself how much I hate wearing wigs.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Tomorrow I will post HolinessTM for those who posted pics.

I think it's gonna be in the form of proactive indulgences.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kurt Christ

I did wear my assigned costume. I am still trying to get pictures of it emailed to me, though.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Nephew Twiddleton

Some how i missed your costume reassignment for me :oops:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

leln

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 AM

Ohhh Rogerrrr....

HolinessTM was half the reason I bothered setting up a Photosuckit account for PD-related use. I wore that costume to class. People got a kick out of it when our group was supposed to be discussing encoding metadata with Dublin Core [seriously, don't ask, it's just not worth it to try to understand unless your GPA depends on it].

If you fail to follow through I'll file it away for future use. If you're using the time to plot appropriate dispensations I'll let it slide, but otherwise...
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: leln on November 04, 2011, 12:27:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 AM

Ohhh Rogerrrr....

HolinessTM was half the reason I bothered setting up a Photosuckit account for PD-related use. I wore that costume to class. People got a kick out of it when our group was supposed to be discussing encoding metadata with Dublin Core [seriously, don't ask, it's just not worth it to try to understand unless your GPA depends on it].

If you fail to follow through I'll file it away for future use. If you're using the time to plot appropriate dispensations I'll let it slide, but otherwise...

I have not forgotten.  This sorta shit takes time.  The Sin Schedule reads like the tax codes.

Something before Monday.  I'd do it today, but I have to write my son a letter (he's in boot camp and all).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.