News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

You and your clone

Started by Cramulus, November 04, 2011, 07:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Straight thing doesnt exactly apply here. It just becomes really weird masturbation.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 04, 2011, 08:01:41 PM
I was going to pose the question - is having sex with your clone gay, or masturbation?

Yes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 08:02:03 PM
Straight thing doesnt exactly apply here. It just becomes really weird masturbation.

See, I can do THAT now.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

it's clearly not incest though, right? at least I hope we won't be guilty of that.

Nephew Twiddleton

Apparently cram is among other things a self-rapist. :?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on November 04, 2011, 08:03:59 PM
it's clearly not incest though, right? at least I hope we won't be guilty of that.

Technically, yes.

Cramulus

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 08:04:22 PM
Apparently cram is among other things a self-rapist. :?

seriously, FUCK THAT GUY.

:hashishim:

I know he's going to try to rape me, might as well beat him to the punch.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on November 04, 2011, 08:01:41 PM
I was going to pose the question - is having sex with your clone gay, or masturbation? But the more I think about it, I don't think it falls on that spectrum. I wouldn't fuck my clone because I'm attracted to him --- it's just about power.

Well yeah, I'm straight, but I would be having sex with me! How could I resist myself?

I don't quite get what you mean by the "power" angle, though?

Quote from: Cramulus on November 04, 2011, 08:03:59 PM

Nah, plus you wouldn't be making babies.

Though maybe more clones? :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Juana

I believe it would be selfcest, actually.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

notathing

I think it would just be redundant. :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

I dont know do you consider the self to be a sibling?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 08:15:07 PM
I dont know do you consider the self to be a sibling?

I'm in my family.

And outside of Kentucky, that's the definition.

Kurt Christ

We would groom our facial hair into different ridiculous styles and get into bare knuckle boxing matches in public over nonsensical insults.
We'd watch each other's backs until one of our paranoia got the better of us and we turned on each other. Then whichever of us survived would express his deep regrets at having to kill the other him on his deathbed.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Luna

Am I the only one who honestly wouldn't consider having sex with my clone?

Though, really, at least she'd know what WORKS...  That'd be a nice change, but...  No...

Well...

No, no...  That would be wrong in all sorts of strange ways...

Hm...

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

I'd have to kill my clone, just on the off chance he is an evil doppleganger.