DEAR PDX MUSIC LOVERS & DRUNKS - TONIGHT!!

Started by E.O.T., November 06, 2010, 02:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

HEY SPAGS

Tonight (november 13th!) Else Teicher and i will be playing records at the NEW bar AND record store, THE RECORD ROOM http://www.recordroompdx.com from 7pm until 10pm

piss beer is $1.50, micros are $3.50 and whine/bubbly & mimosas are $4.50

we'll be playing music of all kinds, rawk, tech(oh!)no, cawntry, probably little to no jazz, punk, etc. drop in, hang out, drink and browse the tapes and vinyl. GET DRUNK AND BUY SH*T!

http://www.myspace.com/romulusremusoutpostvinlandia

ALSO

pinball in the back corner and .50 cent stick on mustache machine in the front.

.50 CENT STICK-ON-MUSTACHE-MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'ma be there.  :mrgreen: Mr. Language too probably. Might try to get Space Cowboy & his lady to come as well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on November 06, 2010, 02:36:49 AM
I'ma be there.  :mrgreen: Mr. Language too probably. Might try to get Space Cowboy & his lady to come as well.

KEWL

couples night at the wrecks sto! bring your quarters

E.O.T.

ALSO - BLARFNGF!

- ride youur haws up on over hear and i'll buy you both drinks all night. my daughter wants to see a haws outside her window and he can eat all the hay bale he wants (what's not a chicken is using)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on November 06, 2010, 03:08:22 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on November 06, 2010, 02:36:49 AM

KEWL

couples night at the wrecks sto! bring your quarters

I'll invite all my exes and their girlfriends/wives! It'll be super! I think Pez and I have our 11-year divorceiversary coming up... I'll tell him it's our party!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Aww penis I was planning on being in Seattle then. 

Well, that might have to change.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

I won't be home until the 21st, but I'll be home for about 6 weeks in december and january so try to make sure this happens again.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

E.O.T.

Quote from: First City Hustle on November 06, 2010, 12:00:31 PM
I won't be home until the 21st, but I'll be home for about 6 weeks in december and january so try to make sure this happens again.

WILL DO!

E.O.T.

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 06, 2010, 03:37:23 AM

I'LL

probably do this once a month there

E.O.T.

SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALRIGHT

for stick-on-mustache wearing. so far i've worked out two legs of my 1.5 hours of table time - lesser known/ non-chart proto-disco style funk/ r&b & then a leg-ham of honky tonk.

i'll squeeze in some weird, but i wanna ladle in some punk & rawk. when playing records, i take more the angle of "it's my job to turn you onto stuff that you didn't know you liked" as opposed to obvious crowd pleasers.

Else will be guaranteed all over the place and possibly play a set only accessible to a serious record collector in Luxembourg. or it'll be all white stripes and the gorillaz.

Jasper

Quote from: E.O.T. on November 06, 2010, 08:46:21 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on November 06, 2010, 03:37:23 AM

I'LL

probably do this once a month there

Ahh, great!  I'll just come next time then, cos I planned to have my birthday up north.

E.O.T.

SO

i'm busy as fuck at work right now, but i've been spending nights assembling 45's for the wrecka sto gig saturday nite. any last requests?

ACTUALLY

any requests? my kids have talked me into "the monster mash", although they won't be there. neither will you, but i'll play yer song if i can. well, nigel will be there but i know she won't have a request, cuz they don't have whiskey at this place...