News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

You know, I've got this friend...

Started by ., December 01, 2009, 01:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2009, 01:44:06 PM
Nivek, I know whom you are referring to, and I have a few notes:

1.  He isn't your friend.  He's a bloated leech, clinging to your nether bits.

2.  He isn't a guy.  I body-slammed him on coffee night 2 weeks ago, as you may recall.  It required NO effort for my aged and feeble ass to do this, and he just sort of curled up in a ball. 

3.  We should get him drunk and shave his head.

4. ???

5. Profit.

But on a lighter note... yes we should totally get him shitfaced and shave his head.

LMNO

Quote from: NiveKRayne on December 01, 2009, 02:18:16 PM

2.  He isn't a guy.  I body-slammed him on coffee night 2 weeks ago, as you may recall.  It required NO effort for my aged and feeble ass to do this, and he just sort of curled up in a ball. 

4. ???

5. Profit.

But on a lighter note... yes we should totally get him shitfaced and TEABAG HIM ON CAMERA.

Fixxxed for more entertaining options.

Quote from: LMNO on December 01, 2009, 02:25:15 PM

4. ???

5. Profit.

But on a lighter note... yes we should totally get him shitfaced and TEABAG HIM ON CAMERA.

He would be all for getting teabagged.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 01, 2009, 02:25:15 PM

4. ???

5. Profit.

Why not?  When I body slammed him, I took a moment to fart on him.

Teabagging is the next logical step.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

If this is who I'm thinking of, hope he gets his shit together.  This doesn't suit him. 

- He's only fucked because he's convinced himself he's fucked.
- Sure, he is getting some token HORRIBLE from his friends, but he can't take this as a wakeup call, and is instead degenerating and submitting. 
-  Absence of fight / flight response?  Not acceptable.  DOES HE REMEMBER ANGRY?  IT IS ESSENTIAL!  IT IS HILLARIOUS!

If he's not salvageable, release him back into the wild.  It works for my old mufflers.
(Exact details of "Release" and "Wild" TBD.)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nivek, if you feel like you should tell him, just tell him. Say "I can't stand being around you anymore because of this, this, and this, but if you ever get your shit together I'd like to be friends" and then let him go off and be mad at you for a while. Either he'll figure it out and get his shit together, or he won't, but it won't be your problem.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 01, 2009, 07:04:05 PM
Nivek, if you feel like you should tell him, just tell him. Say "I can't stand being around you anymore because of this, this, and this, but if you ever get your shit together I'd like to be friends" and then let him go off and be mad at you for a while. Either he'll figure it out and get his shit together, or he won't, but it won't be your problem.

She may as well cut him loose, then, because I know this guy, and he's fucking hopeless.  He's like a funhouse mirror that tries to be everyone around him, but it's all distorted into fail, and it ruins whatever fun you were having before he showed up.

The Enki Effect, ITT.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah then.

She should tell him to fuck off and stop inviting himself over.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 01, 2009, 07:13:20 PM
Yeah then.

I have been informed that my being polite to him for their sake was not only unnecessary but undesirable.

So I think I shall be certain to be there for coffee night, this week.  Oh, yes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2009, 07:14:44 PM
Yeah then.

I have been informed that my being polite to him for their sake was not only unnecessary but undesirable.

So I think I shall be certain to be there for coffee night, this week.  Oh, yes.

Oh excellent. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 01, 2009, 07:16:40 PM
Yeah then.

Oh excellent. :lulz:

Bear in mind that body-slamming him and then farting on him was me "being polite".

Every man has his limits, and this creep pushes me past mine just by existing.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Quote from: JohNyx on December 01, 2009, 08:22:49 PM
:postpics:

Don't have any of him getting teabagged....yet. So here's a nice pic of some horribly malformed to with hair screaming about paper towels.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Freeky

Yeah then.

So I think I shall be certain to be there for coffee night, this week.  Oh, yes.

:x :x :x