News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

To what extent is your world-view based on forgeries?

Started by ivan, March 22, 2015, 11:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2015, 06:39:39 PM
Quote from: ivan on March 31, 2015, 05:54:00 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 03:17:20 PMOK, so every government in the world, as well as all of the universities, are collaborating on a massive hoax to convince the public that human beings figured out how to build stuff a couple of thousand years earlier than they actually learned to build stuff.

What's in it for them?

History is written by the winners. This was done to destroy the traces of the previous non-christian civilization. Inheritance is divided between european national groups. Change of elites, a palace coup, but on a global scale. Deep history provides a claim for possession. Maybe.

Or maybe just for fun.

So wait.  Christians built monolithic pre-Christian monuments to eradicate traces of pre-Christianity?

Finally, an explanation for all of those cave paintings of Jesus hunting woolly mammoths!

ivan

Christians very few have built in the past. More frequent replacement of the scenery under the dome:

As Muslims:

When not all restored, sometimes under the dome can be observed Muslim and Christian graffities:

Nineteenth-century artists paint the originals so:

Here the Roman Christians did not fix it, because saw crosses:

Also loved to answerbut pre-Christian monuments, leading to a moral norm:

Here is the foundation of a Christian monastery...of the tombstones, with the surviving non-Christian writings:

In some eastern churches remained more vivid traces of sun worship:

Left too many traces. And only the last two centuries, when there was access to the resource and capital, major construction began for academic Antiquity-Middle ages-Renaissance, 2015 years linear history from the birth of Christ, with Judea, Rome and, accordingly, Greece across Europe, since Sumer and Babylon.
But in my opinion, the funniest and most controversial is ancient Egypt. Its history is based the Old Testament, the basis and the beginning of the Bible. But this is a separate issue.

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 31, 2015, 01:29:36 PM
Stonehenge was in fact a druidic prayer circle, but not in the way that most of us think. The druids were hired as contractors to build an inn for weary travelers, but once they were paid they spent it all on masonry and erected a huge useless rock formation.

They've been running the same scam for thousands of years. We just had a CVS in town open up inside of a druidic prayer circle of rock slabs because the franchise owner hired Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction to build it.

How do you run a pharmacy out of hewn stone? There's almost no storage space and the Dunkin Donuts can see you fill your herpes medications.

Fuck druids.

Ah yes, CBC.

Type CBC into google and what's the first result you get? The Canadian Broadcast Corporation. Since when does Canada produce television? Obviously a front for Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction.

The CEO of this so-called CBC?

Hubert T. Lacroix.

H T L

How many rocks are there in Stonehenge? 93.
The year of the CBC's 'founding'? 1936
The year of Stoneghenge's reconstruction? 1954

1954+1936+93=3983

But wait. If the CBC is going to produce media in order to crystallize the paradigm beyond subversion what tool do they need?

Copyright law.

When was copyright law enacted?

The Statute of Anne. 1710

Number of people hanged in Britain that year? 63.

3983-1710-63=2210

But I hope you haven't forgotten this motherfucker:

Hubert T. Lacroix.

H T L

Add 2 to H and you get J
Take 2 from T and you get R
Take 10 from L and you get B

J R B

J. R. B

J. R. Bob Dobbs created stonehenge, with the help of Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction, which became the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as part of an elaborate plot to copyright all of history.

HOW DID WE NOT SEE IT SOONER?
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Demolition Squid on March 31, 2015, 10:32:38 PM
Stonehenge was in fact a druidic prayer circle, but not in the way that most of us think. The druids were hired as contractors to build an inn for weary travelers, but once they were paid they spent it all on masonry and erected a huge useless rock formation.

They've been running the same scam for thousands of years. We just had a CVS in town open up inside of a druidic prayer circle of rock slabs because the franchise owner hired Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction to build it.

How do you run a pharmacy out of hewn stone? There's almost no storage space and the Dunkin Donuts can see you fill your herpes medications.

Fuck druids.

Ah yes, CBC.

Type CBC into google and what's the first result you get? The Canadian Broadcast Corporation. Since when does Canada produce television? Obviously a front for Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction.

Hubert T. Lacroix.

H T L

1954+1936+93=3983

But wait. If the CBC is going to produce media in order to crystallize the paradigm beyond subversion what tool do they need?

Copyright law.

3983-1710-63=2210

Hubert T. Lacroix.

H T L

Add 2 to H and you get J

J R B

J. R. B

J. R. Bob Dobbs created stonehenge, with the help of Caer Blgthrrnmgr Construction, which became the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation as part of an elaborate plot to copyright all of history.

Here we go, been a long time since I've busted out these bad boys.
:mittens:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 31, 2015, 03:17:20 PMOK, so every government in the world, as well as all of the universities, are collaborating on a massive hoax to convince the public that human beings figured out how to build stuff a couple of thousand years earlier than they actually learned to build stuff.

What's in it for them?

History is written by the winners. This was done to destroy the traces of the previous non-christian civilization. Inheritance is divided between european national groups. Change of elites, a palace coup, but on a global scale. Deep history provides a claim for possession. Maybe.

Or maybe just for fun.

Yes, yes, I can see how this would work. Just like Christians planted all those fossils and "dinosaur" bones in order to head off any notions of evolution.

I, for one, am convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that Mayan and Egyptian monuments were designed to implant the belief that there were never any such thing as pre-Christian civilizations.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2015, 06:39:39 PM

What's in it for them?

Or maybe just for fun.

So wait.  Christians built monolithic pre-Christian monuments to eradicate traces of pre-Christianity?

OBVIOUSLY. Just like Nazis built the moon to eradicate traces of natural satellites. Duh.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Demolition Squid on March 31, 2015, 10:32:38 PM

Fuck druids.

Ah yes, CBC.

Hubert T. Lacroix.

H T L

1954+1936+93=3983

Copyright law.

3983-1710-63=2210

Hubert T. Lacroix.

H T L

Add 2 to H and you get J

J R B

J. R. B

:mittens:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 31, 2015, 01:34:41 PM
On a more practical level, though I am tired of knocking on my neighbors' doors to borrow a cup of sugar and having the entire facade collapse. Every fucking house in the city if a forgery, cleverly painted perspective pieces on cheap plywood.

My city is fallen Hollywood set pieces and druid prayer circles and I can't get any fucking sugar.

This needs to be taken out of context so badly.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 01, 2015, 02:21:14 AM
On a more practical level, though I am tired of knocking on my neighbors' doors to borrow a cup of sugar and having the entire facade collapse. Every fucking house in the city if a forgery, cleverly painted perspective pieces on cheap plywood.

My city is fallen Hollywood set pieces and druid prayer circles and I can't get any fucking sugar.

It was a whole manic piece I had half crafted in my head before I threw it into two posts. I think I have the bug again but damn if it's been so long I have forgotten what to do with it. I thought of an ending to A New Currency while pooping the other day.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 01, 2015, 02:32:37 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 01, 2015, 02:21:14 AM

It was a whole manic piece I had half crafted in my head before I threw it into two posts. I think I have the bug again but damn if it's been so long I have forgotten what to do with it. I thought of an ending to A New Currency while pooping the other day.
Oh 'tis all a "gimcrack world of facades". :lulz:

ivan

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 01, 2015, 12:25:42 AMI, for one, am convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that Mayan and Egyptian monuments were designed to implant the belief that there were never any such thing as pre-Christian civilizations.

But not as chinese monuments:

Or european monuments:

http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/pages/european-pyramids.php

Cainad (dec.)

Demo Squid, that was masterful. My hat is off. ALL my hats are off.

Cainad (dec.)

Unbelievable! You mean to say that pyramids are a really convenient way to stack up material in such a way that it won't fall over for a long time?!

That's just crazy enough to be true...

Demolition Squid

:thanks:

Really though, most of the thanks have to go to Ivan. If he wasn't so committed, we would never have discovered this conspiracy.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

ivan

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on April 01, 2015, 01:49:06 PMUnbelievable! You mean to say that pyramids are a really convenient way to stack up material in such a way that it won't fall over for a long time?!

Some newage authors believe that the pyramids accumulate orgone energy:
http://www.radosbiohealing.com/pyramids-patents-doctors/143-pyramids-granted-patents-scientific-research
http://www.thelastfourbooks.com/Kabbalah/littleegypt.html