News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

HAY ALTY, YOU SHOULD LEAVE ALASKA.

Started by Salty, November 09, 2014, 11:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 10, 2014, 11:53:02 AM
Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 11:44:09 AM
He totally flounced, and blocked me on FB, and Howl blocked him.

We're kinda beyond done.

It was very wrong to say what I did, but he hit a nerve last night I didn't know I had. I said one thing, as a rub, and he went off the handle. That's the last time I try being nice to him.

Show me where you see him "flying off the handle" please. Because I'm curious to know how much it takes for you to call him a whiny cunt, tell him to fuck off, and to nut up or shut up.

Are you referring to this thread? When other members of the board ask us not to do a certain behavior, such as Nigel with unsolicited advice, we generally stop. Alty, meanwhile, specifically asked everyone NOT TO DO THIS ONE THING and yet had it continue happening, time after time, for nearly a year.

The bar thread.  And, in my case, though I don't remember him saying that, this may be because he more or less refused to speak to me for 99% of the last year, ignoring my posts to him, etc..  I'd like to think that was an accident, because we both said we were sorry after our fight last year...But he hasn't acted like he wanted the friendship back; he has acted like I stole from him or some shit.

Then he calls Suu out in a separate thread, and then that's my fault.  And he knew just what I'd do.

Poor bastard.  He's alone in the world, surrounded by unreasonable JERKS.

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: ALASKA on November 10, 2014, 12:20:22 AM
I've been working my way out of that. Been trying everyday.

I was afraid to come back, post here and there, because I was afraid you'd do this. I really hoped you would not.

I am not the best friend to have, but I thought I'd found a way to be here. Wanted that back really badly. Wanted to contribute again.

I've been recovering from a year of abuse. If I've been a mean Bastard, sorry to any and every one.

The MONSTER.

The COMPLETE UNREASONABLE MONSTER.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

:lulz:

Apple Talk title. Well, with that and Alty's flounce, congratulations everyone, ALTY HAS FINALLY LEFT ALASKA.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 11:44:09 AM
He totally flounced, and blocked me on FB, and Howl blocked him.

We're kinda beyond done.

It was very wrong to say what I did, but he hit a nerve last night I didn't know I had. I said one thing, as a rub, and he went off the handle. That's the last time I try being nice to him.

He messaged me last night to say that he's feeling really fragile and can't handle being on PD right now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's not being reasonable, but you guys are being complete and utter assholes. Especially Suu. Telling a depressed person to kill themselves... well, I'm fucking ashamed of you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

FWIW, I'm sick of people telling Alty that he should leave Alaska, after the first 75 times he explained that he wants to but he won't because he refuses to abandon his child. Which is the same reason I won't apply to grad schools outside of the Portland area. And I'm probably the worst offender at telling him he needs to get the fuck out of Alaska.

How dare a stressed and depressed person express that they are sick and fucking tired of a particular piece of unwanted, uninformed, and unsolicited advice?

I kind of wish he HAD gone off on you and called you out specifically, Suu, because I am 99% sure that you wouldn't have retaliated in such an ugly way. Why? Because you're a coward. You went after him in the meanest way possible because you could see that he's vulnerable, and you could make yourself feel like a badass by kicking a man when he's down.

And Howl, you supported her. You backed her up. Isn't that kind of against your own principles?

What the fuck is even going on here?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 01:52:36 PM
He's not being reasonable, but you guys are being complete and utter assholes.

That's more than likely the case.  I am not feeling sorry, though, as I am unsure of how many years I have to be told what a fucking prick I am, on FB and here, or told nothing because I am not worthy of a response.  I am not feeling sorry because he has become a mean-spirited little prick who tries to fix his own head by harming others.

This very thread was deliberately intended to humiliate Suu.  I think her response was inappropriate.  But so - though to a lesser degree - is venting, then spazzing when someone answers, and then starting a revenge thread, and then hiding behind fragility when it doesn't go as intended.  I don't fucking buy it.

I suspect that his IRL problems are related to this.  I don't know, and I am neither quailified nor paid to make a proper diagnosis, but that's kinda what I'm thinking, all the same.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NOTE:

This is what "calling people out and going off on them" actually looks like. Just so we're totally clear.

I am not unfriending anyone or "done with" anyone. I was tempted over the suicide comment, but I'm not. I'm just hoping you fuckers will take a reality check and knock it the fuck off. You're using Alty as your whipping boy for your personal frustrations and you need to fucking stop and apologize.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 02:04:22 PM

And Howl, you supported her. You backed her up. Isn't that kind of against your own principles?

Not necessarily.  3rd time a snake bites you, you can infer that it is unsafe to cuddle with them.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Yeah, I got a FB message from him last night, too.  I didn't log on here until just now.

What the hell, people?  I'm pretty sure we all know why he can't leave.  And for what it's worth, I think it's a substantial reason.  Yes, I've been guilty of the "leave AK" stick-poking, but I hope it was taken in the commiserating way it was intended.

Now, I of course don't know what went down in FB PMs, so I can't speak to that.  But if Alty's only sin is to be stuck in a bad situation and trying to find a release for his frustrations amongst a peer group, then I feel I've let him down.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 10, 2014, 02:05:57 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 01:52:36 PM
He's not being reasonable, but you guys are being complete and utter assholes.

That's more than likely the case.  I am not feeling sorry, though, as I am unsure of how many years I have to be told what a fucking prick I am, on FB and here, or told nothing because I am not worthy of a response.  I am not feeling sorry because he has become a mean-spirited little prick who tries to fix his own head by harming others.

This very thread was deliberately intended to humiliate Suu.  I think her response was inappropriate.  But so - though to a lesser degree - is venting, then spazzing when someone answers, and then starting a revenge thread, and then hiding behind fragility when it doesn't go as intended.  I don't fucking buy it.

I suspect that his IRL problems are related to this.  I don't know, and I am neither quailified nor paid to make a proper diagnosis, but that's kinda what I'm thinking, all the same.

You might be right. And frankly, instead of starting this thread (which I suspect was not intended specifically to humiliate Suu, but as a general announcement that he's SICK OF HEARING THAT PIECE OF ADVICE) he really should have gone for her throat directly and ripped her a new asshole.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 02:07:26 PM
NOTE:

This is what "calling people out and going off on them" actually looks like. Just so we're totally clear.

I am not unfriending anyone or "done with" anyone. I was tempted over the suicide comment, but I'm not. I'm just hoping you fuckers will take a reality check and knock it the fuck off. You're using Alty as your whipping boy for your personal frustrations and you need to fucking stop and apologize.

I have learned what apologizing to Alty gets you.  It gets you contempt.  I bungled one apology a year ago, and he rightfully blasted me.  I apologized again a bit later, and he accepted.  And then treated me like I was the asshole that mugged him a couple of years back.

So, yeah, maybe I am venting a little on unrelated personal frustrations, but isn't that what he did, too?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 10, 2014, 02:07:38 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 02:04:22 PM

Not necessarily.  3rd time a snake bites you, you can infer that it is unsafe to cuddle with them.

Yeah I'm not going to talk to you until you pull your head out of your ass and start talking like a reasonable person.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's treating you like an asshole?

Gonna give you one guess why that is.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 10, 2014, 02:10:55 PM
He's treating you like an asshole?

Gonna give you one guess why that is.

For the last 12-14 months.
Molon Lube