News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Mitch McConnell announces proposed amendment to name a national religion.

Started by Doktor Howl, November 11, 2014, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on November 11, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
Bruce Springsteen I think

He's been dead for a while.  They mummified him with tannic acid.

Which is just as well.  He didn't have to see this 90 year old dude arrested for feeding poor people.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Wrong again.  He was busted for protesting voter ID laws, and it WAS North Carolina.

No wonder the left is so fucked up.  They can't even keep propaganda straight when it's spoon fed to them.
Molon Lube

Sita

:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 11, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

I know who Bruce Springsteen is. I don't know who Mitch McConnell is.

Ah. He's the Republican soon-to-be majority leader in the Senate. He represents Kentucky.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 11, 2014, 11:30:52 PM
Quote from: Nepos twiddletonis on November 11, 2014, 11:24:45 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 11, 2014, 10:35:57 PM

I know who Bruce Springsteen is. I don't know who Mitch McConnell is.

Ah. He's the Republican soon-to-be majority leader in the Senate. He represents Kentucky.

Oh, OK.

AKA Droopy, AKA Close Your Legs You Filthy Slut, AKA Citizen's United Posterboy.

Molon Lube

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel