News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

I made a skirt!

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, May 19, 2013, 05:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I gotta iron it some more, and I made the waist a little tight so I'm gonna need to figure out a way to attach a button that can take it, but, yeah! Skirt!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

YAAAAAAAY! Pics when you get a chance. :D
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Suu

What type of waistband? You may be able to let it out so you DON'T have to kill yourself with a button. Perhaps a loop instead of a button hole that will allow for more give?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Suu on May 20, 2013, 03:34:38 PM
What type of waistband? You may be able to let it out so you DON'T have to kill yourself with a button. Perhaps a loop instead of a button hole that will allow for more give?

I emphatically do not know what I'm doing. The waistband is more of the same fabric folded over and sewn on over the top. One side is right at the edge of the fabric and the other one overlaps about an inch and a half. I could rip the seam attaching it there and redo all the pleats to make it so both edges of the waistband are right on the edge of the fabric and figure out a different closure, but that's, like, a TON of work. Also I'm grumpy because I should fit in it.

Anna Mae Bollocks

If you only need to drop five or ten pounds, that's probably easier than taking the skirt apart.
The downside being that if you do that, a lot of other stuff will have to be taken in.
FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: stelz on May 20, 2013, 05:10:10 PM
If you only need to drop five or ten pounds, that's probably easier than taking the skirt apart.
The downside being that if you do that, a lot of other stuff will have to be taken in.
FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK.

Nope! This is a relatively new problem (last year or two). I just need to get off my ass and do something about it.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Understandable, the Chocolate Salty Balls alone speak of serious kitchen alchemy.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division