News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Like a red-headed step-child

Started by Sister Fracture, February 09, 2011, 12:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

We all have our own personal terrors.  Some we let out in the backyard, so it doesn't fuck up the house.  Some we keep locked in the basement, until protective services comes and rectifies the situation.

Mine?  Oh, well, it's silly, really.  I don't even want to mention.  No really.

Well, I guess a vague idea woudn't hurt.  What I'm really most afraid of is you finding out how much I care.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Luna

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 09, 2011, 12:32:19 AM
We all have our own personal terrors.  Some we let out in the backyard, so it doesn't fuck up the house.  Some we keep locked in the basement, until protective services comes and rectifies the situation.

Mine?  Oh, well, it's silly, really.  I don't even want to mention.  No really.

Well, I guess a vague idea woudn't hurt.  What I'm really most afraid of is you finding out how much I care.

:mittens:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."