News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

UNLIMITED GOP 2012 PRIMARY CANDIDATE THREAD

Started by LMNO, March 03, 2011, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Nigel on January 15, 2012, 12:57:12 AM
Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on January 15, 2012, 12:28:04 AM
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-spokane/ron-paul-supporters-threaten-atlanta-family-with-rape-death

A man jokes about pulling a stunt to make Ron Paul supporters look like extremists. Ron Paul supporters counter by threatening to murder his family.

Wow... that's profoundly unfunny, and funny at the same time.

"Don't portray us as extremists or we'll kill you and rape your family!"

Sad thing is, even though it's on the internet, I'm actually thinking some of them maybe that crazy
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysfunctional Cunt

Has anyone else seen this?  :lulz:

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/30896.html

Quote"Thats right, ME. David Randall Blythe. Ol' D. Randall. Uncle Randy. Wassisname, that dude from that one band that got drunk and fought in a skirt. I love the USA like a nerd loves D&D, I am thoroughly disgusted with the state of affairs, and I am ready, willing, and able to FUCK SHIT UP without a micro-second's hesitation in order to fix what ails this country. All you have to do is elect me as the next President of the United States of America and I'll handle the rest."

And a link to his blog....

http://randonesia.tumblr.com/post/15251001685/i-want-to-be-the-big-cheese

BadBeast

Sounds like the man for the job to me. Shit, If he ran for PM here, I'd vote for him, and I've never voted for anyone in my life.

eta: Then again, I probably wouldn't.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on January 17, 2012, 09:25:22 PM
Sounds like the man for the job to me. Shit, If he ran for PM here, I'd vote for him, and I've never voted for anyone in my life.

You aren't allowed to vote.  You're an anarchist.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 17, 2012, 09:41:03 PM

Hence the late edit.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on January 17, 2012, 09:41:48 PM

Hence the late edit.

An anarchist voting is like an American turning down a second helping.  It spoils the whole image.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Huntsman dropped out, endorsed Romney.  No-one cared.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 17, 2012, 09:43:04 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 17, 2012, 09:41:48 PM

Hence the late edit.

An anarchist voting is like an American turning down a second helping.  It spoils the whole image.
It does. But Anarchists aren't supposed to give a fuck about image, so it might be considered edgy . . . . . . . nah, still doesn't work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BadBeast on January 17, 2012, 09:45:24 PM
But Anarchists aren't supposed to give a fuck about image

You need to nip around to 4th and Congress here in Tucson, and educate the youngsters.  Just saying.

TGRR,
Thinks you'll need one of those flat baseball bats you guys have.

BadBeast

I suspect Santorum's name will be remembered long after any of the  other candidates. So in a way, he's already achieved some kind of  . . . . . . . . .victory?

Cain

Oh man, I just had an amazing thought: Yorkshiremen in flatcaps would ruin the American political system.  Well, the flatcaps are not necessary, but the Yorkshire bit certainly is.

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 17, 2012, 09:48:30 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 17, 2012, 09:45:24 PM
But Anarchists aren't supposed to give a fuck about image

You need to nip around to 4th and Congress here in Tucson, and educate the youngsters.  Just saying.

TGRR,
Thinks you'll need one of those flat baseball bats you guys have.
All the best ones are busy getting trounced by Pakistan.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on January 17, 2012, 09:51:21 PM
Oh man, I just had an amazing thought: Yorkshiremen in flatcaps would ruin the American political system.  Well, the flatcaps are not necessary, but the Yorkshire bit certainly is.
I think the flat caps are necessary. And they'll all have to keep whippets, and pigeons

Cain

You may have a point.  20 of them would royally the entire House of Representatives.

BadBeast