News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Twenty Three... The man, myth, legend...

Started by Rev. Dr. Narot, May 28, 2010, 04:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Dr. Narot

Mother cut this out of the newspaper for me. Figured someone could do something good with it, or would get a laugh at the least  :mrgreen:

"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

BadBeast

If you look at what is going on behind him, he seems to be on the wrong side of the Security Cordon. (Just sayin')
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Rev. Dr. Narot

When I saw it I was left with more questions than answers. Like did his parents name him that, is it even his legal name, or what? Why 23? Is he a Burroughs fan, a Wilson fan, ???

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on May 29, 2010, 12:17:25 AM
He looks like Edward Norton.

This.

The newspaper clipping is actually viral marketing for JJ Abrams film about Emp. Norton. Prove me wrong.

Rev. Dr. Narot

Quote from: Risus on May 29, 2010, 09:07:45 AM
Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on May 29, 2010, 12:17:25 AM
He looks like Edward Norton.

This.

The newspaper clipping is actually viral marketing for JJ Abrams film about Emp. Norton. Prove me wrong.

JJ Abrams = Number_6... Prove me wrong.