News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Please Forward This and Spread the Joy of Eris

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, October 21, 2012, 09:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

A Pink Philosophy Professor was teaching a class. "As I have clearly demonstrated the universe is entirely ORDERLY. Not a bit of chaos in it." At this moment, a brave HIMEOBS soldier stood up, holding a rock. "How old is this rock, professor?" The arrogant professor smirked smugly and replied "5.8 trizillion years you stupid Discordian" "Wrong. Its been 5,000 years since Eris fossilized this chicken. If you are right and everything really is orderly... then it should still be an animal now." The professor was visibly butthurt. he dropped his chalk and stormed out of the classroom. The students applauded and all joined the facebook discordian group. Roger, in eagle form, flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and excreted a single turd on the chalk. The flag waves til this day, despite the fact that the building was demolished. 23 Skiddoo.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on October 21, 2012, 09:50:35 PM
A Pink Philosophy Professor was teaching a class. "As I have clearly demonstrated the universe is entirely ORDERLY. Not a bit of chaos in it." At this moment, a brave HIMEOBS soldier stood up, holding a rock. "How old is this rock, professor?" The arrogant professor smirked smugly and replied "5.8 trizillion years you stupid Discordian" "Wrong. Its been 5,000 years since Eris fossilized this chicken. If you are right and everything really is orderly... then it should still be an animal now." The professor was visibly butthurt. he dropped his chalk and stormed out of the classroom. The students applauded and all joined the facebook discordian group. Roger, in eagle form, flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and excreted a single turd on the chalk. The flag waves til this day, despite the fact that the building was demolished. 23 Skiddoo.

:lulz:

Why do you hate blatantly contrived Christian email forwards?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: This makes me wish I still got email forwards.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 10:25:12 PM

I miss them, too.  Perhaps "reply to all" with tubgirl wasn't such a hot idea after all.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 21, 2012, 10:26:13 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 21, 2012, 10:25:12 PM

I miss them, too.  Perhaps "reply to all" with tubgirl wasn't such a hot idea after all.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Aucoq

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on October 21, 2012, 09:50:35 PM

I see that story from time to time from my conservative Facebook friends.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.