News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

I have a question for you...

Started by The seer, December 11, 2005, 03:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from:  mootarded
What?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Shibboleet The Annihilator

BADGE OF HONOR

Okay, I see.

You're just being even lamer than usual.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodEh, he can either fend for himself or leave again.

RBG...the Great White Shark of PD. :lol:
Not bull shark?

:(

I would think you were more of a tiger shark  :?

Quote from:  
Yuo just don't get it.

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't think anyone gets it, Fnorrdie.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  That's ok as long as I get it.

Well, who am *I* to say otherwise?

Just don't come crying when RBG kicks your balls up around your neck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I've got a jockstrap on that sets off the bomb strapped to my chest if I get kicked in the nuts.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

<stabs random white people, just cuz>
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Cain

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: The seer on December 11, 2005, 03:30:08 PM
It has multiple ways of being asked. Bear in mind they are all the same question, not different. Let me repeat that: bear in mind that they are all the same question, not different. And again: bear in mind that they are all the same question, not different.

If angels can fall, may devils rise?
Are all patterns of thought inborn or learned?
If you believe you are right, then everything you say is right?
Can a lepoard change its spots?
Is there any redemption?
Is nobility defined or inborn?

Bamp!

Yes!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.