News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Weirdest Goddamn Thing

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 22, 2012, 03:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 22, 2012, 04:13:15 AM
Quote from: Richter, Baron von on August 22, 2012, 04:11:24 AM
I'll accept Alty as number 2, based on your recon.

I banged better tunes out when I was 3 and drunk than most of those trended troglodytes could manage.  Because I am a merciful and kind ruler, they will get to choose one orifice where we will NOT stick their instrument.  The rest is in the hands of fate, as personified by a d12.

But the human body only has 9 orifices, so...OH MY GOD

Sides 10-12 are SPECIAL rolls.

I saw the chart. 

When I'm done bleaching my eyes, I may share.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on August 22, 2012, 03:52:11 AM
Let's keep in mind the REAL cajun band.  The one that got put out a gig because some highwater and hornrim shitshow.  They'll be waiting out back to have a bit of a chat.

..and when I am declared Emperor, there is only one man on this continent who will be allowed to keep his ukelele and his hands at the same time.

Maybe it's one of those venues that stiffs the bands and the real cajun band sent the hipsters there.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pæs

You're on the right track. On your way to the restaurant. You're going to love the restaur... No. Don't look outside. Look at the GPS. That's your car, there. On the way to dinner. That's you. That's the real you. On your way to the restaurant. You're on the right track.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Signor Paesior on August 22, 2012, 05:31:41 AM
You're on the right track. On your way to the restaurant. You're going to love the restaur... No. Don't look outside. Look at the GPS. That's your car, there. On the way to dinner. That's you. That's the real you. On your way to the restaurant. You're on the right track.

NEVER GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 22, 2012, 03:39:42 AM
Quote from: Richter, Baron von on August 22, 2012, 03:38:28 AM
Consultants are people who specialize in making you think you need them, and then showing you why you don't.  Especially the ones who talk about communication.  They tend to attract free food and coffee, a benefit to the rest of the office ecosystem.

I learned about GPS on the ocean.  They are not to be trusted unless you already know where to go based on a chart.  Much like the booze, the moment it smells dependency it will screw you.

Damnit, I want cajun food now.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO THE GPS WAS ACTUALLY TRACKING!

Am I Nigeling or something?

Uh oh...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

I think this just proves that Roger is neither a particle nor a wave.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 22, 2012, 03:15:44 AM
5.  Crawfish etoufee is to fucking die for.

This is so, so true.  If you have a few hours, it's not that hard to make.

That is, for someone else to make for you.  I remember the stories.

Also:

Quote from: Signor Paesior on August 22, 2012, 05:31:41 AM

Fucking genius.

Pæs