News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Idem on June 27, 2011, 09:20:21 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2011/jun/27/the-wrong-john-wayne/#.TgjBaMY9_hQ.reddit

QuoteRep. Michele Bachmann kicked off her presidential campaign on Monday in Waterloo, Iowa, and in one interview surrounding the official event she promised to mimic the spirit of Waterloo's own John Wayne.

The only problem, as one eagle-eyed reader notes: Waterloo's John Wayne was not the beloved movie star, but rather John Wayne Gacy, the serial killer.

But was he supporter of the free markets?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Idem

Quote from: Risus on June 27, 2011, 10:39:51 PM
Here is a corresponding video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsLfL9vMaUY&feature=player_embedded

Is it just me or is the frequency of stuff like this increasing?
:lulz: top comment

"I heard John Wayne rode through Iowa ringing bells, warning the British they weren't gonna take their corn."

Luna

Quote from: Risus on June 27, 2011, 10:39:51 PM
Here is a corresponding video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsLfL9vMaUY&feature=player_embedded

Is it just me or is the frequency of stuff like this increasing?

Gacy wasn't even FROM Waterloo, Iowa, he was born in Chicago...  He just happened to be moved there by his parents, and settled in to begin his life of raping and murdering boys and men...  Maybe there's more about Lady Dingbat we need to know...

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Doktor Howl

"Now that the New York State Legislature has legalized homo marriage, there is not really any difference left between the United States and North Korea."
- Kathryn Jean Lopez, in National Review.
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

I don't understand Michelle Bachmann

Palin? Ok not too interested but I'd still tap that ass.
Hasselbeck? Damn straight. I would make her cry... in Ecstasy
SE Cupp? You better believe it.
Malkin? Hell yah!
O'Donnell? As soon as I see that sexy witch I'm masturbating within seconds
Bachmann? Shriveled.   :sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.

Dante

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 30, 2011, 02:55:41 AM
"Now that the New York State Legislature has legalized homo marriage, there is not really any difference left between the United States and North Korea."

Lulz.  Not only because of the incredible hyperbole, but because it's wrong:

Quote from: La WikiNorth Korea does not recognize same-sex marriages, civil unions or domestic partnership benefits. Most North Koreans face strong social pressure to marry a suitable person of the opposite sex, with the government rarely allowing for divorce.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2011, 06:26:06 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 30, 2011, 02:55:41 AM

Lulz.  Not only because of the incredible hyperbole, but because it's wrong:

Quote from: La WikiNorth Korea does not recognize same-sex marriages, civil unions or domestic partnership benefits. Most North Koreans face strong social pressure to marry a suitable person of the opposite sex, with the government rarely allowing for divorce.

Ha, thanks for posting that. I was having a moment of incredible cognitive dissonance, trying to imagine one of the most restrictive governments on earth recognizing gay marriage.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on June 30, 2011, 03:48:03 AM

Malkin? Hell yah!

I did not know who this was.  So I looked.

QuoteCupp presents evolution -- and science more generally -- as the enemy of religion. Reporters' "propping up of science," she writes, is an "attack on Christianity."

Creationism belongs in science classes, she claims, because it is "not a conspiracy theory," and "half the American population believes it."

Now I hate you.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 30, 2011, 04:03:11 PM

Malkin? Hell yah!

QuoteCupp presents evolution -- and science more generally -- as the enemy of religion. Reporters' "propping up of science," she writes, is an "attack on Christianity."

Creationism belongs in science classes, she claims, because it is "not a conspiracy theory," and "half the American population believes it."

Now I hate you.

but if science is the enemy of religion then shouldn't science classes just be banned?  teaching creationism in them means you are teaching Christianity in the halls of the enemy.  One of those serving two masters bits that Christians are supposed to avoid.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Thurnez Isa

Malkin? Hell yah!

Now I hate you.

:lulz:
The best part is in almost every interview she goes on how much of an atheist she is. Also she's annoying as hell, bigoted and probably has had her brains turned into mash potatoes with some sort of government alien technology (at least thats my theory right now).

Dante

Cain

Malkin? Hell yah!

Now I hate you.

Yes, but she looks like this

And is a trained ballet dancer.

LMNO

Those eyes.... She's one of the Others, isn't she?

KILL IT WITH FIRE, JON SNOW!

AFK

She looks like she's been sucking on lemons. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain