News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Demolition Squid

Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

TERRITORIAL PISSING, YOU MISERABLE BASTA--

Oh, wait.  That's Tumblr.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

What are all these "words" and shit? The 21st century called, theres a little thing called direct brain to brain interface. Fucking cavemen ITT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

So, people are actually protesting, despite the snow.

I am surprised but heartened by this news.  Also the protests appear to be spreading...a lot.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2014, 03:59:37 PM
So, people are actually protesting, despite the snow.

I am surprised but heartened by this news.  Also the protests appear to be spreading...a lot.

There was a big one here on MLK last night. Bus was stuck for a while as protesters poured down the street around it. I didn't mind; got quite a few bus-window high-fives and lots of finger-hearts from the protesters.

Bruno

We had people lying down on interstate I-24 in Nashville.

Also, is it too late to say "Pissing off the Sysop because my computer uses PETSCII instead of ASCII"?
Formerly something else...