News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

There's people who post when it's like 2 AM my time. I don't know when it is for them, though. Or even if they've joined up.

The Wizard

Hrmm. Well, I'm going to bed. Don't lynch me while I sleep you bastards!
Insanity we trust.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

If I die tonight, Semaj is a werewolf.

Actually, if I die tonight Semaj is probably not a werewolf...

...which is what they're expecting! If I die tonight Semaj might be a werewolf...

President Television

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 21, 2010, 03:58:07 AM
If I die tonight, Semaj is a werewolf.

Actually, if I die tonight Semaj is probably not a werewolf...

...which is what they're expecting! If I die tonight Semaj might be a werewolf...

:tinfoilhat:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Remington

We have a late entrant: Rumckle.
Normally people can't join games in progress, but I'm an idiot and can't read. Sorry.

Also, you have until 11:00 AM Mountain Time to secure a lynch.
Is it plugged in?

Rumckle

YAY, thanks Remi.

Anyway, I vote to lynch Dr. James Semaj.

Lynch that motherfucka!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

The Johnny

Hang him from a silver rope !!!

:jihaad:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

One more vote for the lynching.  Time to die, doggie.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

LMNO

I vote that you guys should lynch Remington.

Chief Uwachiquen

I vote to Lynch Dr. James, I don't like how fast he made a move for a lynching.

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Oracle Speaks!

If some had doubted the Oracle's words when he spoke last night, none doubted now. Fuquad's disemboweled and shredded corpse was a sight to make even a strong man turn away in revulsion.

Council was called, and the village spoke. The feeling was that they had to kill someone. That something had to be done. The villagers wanted blood, revenge for their fallen neighbour, and so did the argument begin.

Various accusations were made, and the arguments flowed one way and then the next. In the end, the majority swung towards lynching Dr. James Semaj. Just enough votes were cast to reach the threshold. Some of the villagers were excited - the chance to kill a wolf, the chance for revenge! Others were unsure, doubtful... not wanting to do what they felt had to be done, what the perceived wisdom told them had to be done.

Rumckle and LMNO held him down as he squirmed against the chopping block. Gin swung the axe, and the blade clunked into the wood, preceded by an almost inaudible slice.

The villagers watched, and waited, and hoped, but no change came upon the body. A dark pool of red spread out from Dr. Semaj as he lay in the center of Village Square, staining the ground around him with blood. Innocent blood. Quietly, the villagers shuffled back to their homes, leaving the executioners as a make-shift burial team. Now they were all killers, just like the wolves among them.

Scene credit to Lord Wilmore

Dr. James Semaj is dead. He was not a werewolf.

It is now night. Wolf Ulric, send me your kill. Psychic, send me a guess.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Hey-- that's not a lynching!

Also, I told you: You should have picked Remington.

Cainad (dec.)

:jebus: We've officially fucked up, guys! Now we sit around and fret until another one of us gets turned into dog food.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Heh... Woops!

Slanket attempts to reattach Semaj's head

See? He'll be fine now.

Now then, we shouldn't go around randomly accusing people of being werewolves or this sort of thing will happen again.

I vote to lynch Remington...

...I vote to lynch LMNO too, just to be safe.