First answer
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 30, 2004, 08:07:02 PM

Malaul

::swoons at all the nerdy talk::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Malaul::swoons at all the nerdy talk::

Compositus would catch the swooning Malaul and let one hand brush against her cheek softly as he looked into her eyes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Compositus Confusio

Compositus would catch the swooning Malaul and let one hand brush against her cheek softly as he looked into her eyes.

THAT DOES IT!  You're going DOWN, lad!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

I'm sorry, Master!

~~~~Closed~~~~

*bans CC*

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Hotsuma

*bans CC*

You can't do that on Television.

~~~~Closed~~~~

yes I can I own television.

*bans CC*

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Hotsumayes I can I own television.

*bans CC*

You're British, aren't you?

Malaul

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

HURRAYYYYYY

oh
wait
you dont mean that they way I thought you might,,,

my bad
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

*bans CC*

no, hes just a jerk

:twisted:  :twisted:
Coito ergo sum

~~~~Closed~~~~

*bans CC*

Irish, actually.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hotsuma

*bans CC*

Irish, actually.

KISS ME, I'm IRISH!

KISS ME, I just blew up a police station, I'm Irish!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Malaul

KISS ME IM FAELAN!!!

doesnt have the same ring to it
dang
Coito ergo sum

Rupert Giles

Quote from: MalaulKISS ME IM FAELAN!!!

doesnt have the same ring to it
dang

Dream would step across the void between the worlds, appearing in the Waking World infront of Faelan.  His lily-white, robe clad arms would wrap around her, and he would dip her, leaning her back, his lips pressing against hers.

Rev Thwack

how come nobody ever goes for "blow me, I'm Irish"?
My balls itch...