News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Since I'm done being an antagonistic fuck (for now)...

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, October 04, 2005, 05:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Creepy, but I doubt Gnimbley "penises children" as teh BGP would say.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Creepy, but I doubt Gnimbley "penises children" as teh BGP would say.

I never said he did, did I?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Not that I'm aware of but that's what Gnimley's concern was.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Not that I'm aware of but that's what Gnimley's concern was.

He's just paranoid.  He always things people are stepping to him, or talking about him.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

I don't think anyone has ever stepped to Gnimbley and I don't think any of the regulars here would stand for it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  I don't think anyone has ever stepped to Gnimbley and I don't think any of the regulars here would stand for it.

I didn't say they DID.  I said he THINKS they do.

He is, of course, stark raving mad.

MAD, I TELL YUO!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  And that's why we like him.

Sure...until he decides you're one of THEM...then it's Quisinart time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Zurtok Khan

Squirrels = Cute

Even the one that bit me when I was 5 years old.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: His Holiness the Zurtok

Even the one that bit me when I was 5 years old.

Damn.  If a squirrel ever bit me, I would DEMAND that it have rabies.

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodThe squirrel mafia wants to kill me.

WE CAN GIVE YOU THE TRAINING YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF, SOLDIER.

JOIN TODAY!
BE ALL YOU CAN BE!