News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Oh god damn it

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 12, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

:lol:

...Why god-damn it?

...Were he here, he'd amuse me even more than the guy who unicycles around in full Victorian attire in 100-degree heat.
Though I do believe bagpipes should be banned under the Geneva convention.

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Because I have a vendetta against that guy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

*Visualizes Nigel kicking him over on his unicycle*

...Okay...
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 13, 2014, 01:10:01 AM
*Visualizes Nigel kicking him over on his unicycle*

...Okay...

I just want people to STOP LOOKING AT HIM.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 13, 2014, 03:27:16 AM
What did he do?

He exists.

I can't explain this. He is rapidly becoming an icon of Portland, and the only thing he can do to redeem himself is run for Mayor. That is the ONLY way I will forgive him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That, or go pantsless. If he took it there I could let it go.

The Johnny

one trick pony turned up to 11, urgh
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

East Coast Hustle

Goddammit, THAT fucking guy?!? :crankey:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He LIVES IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

I am affronted almost daily by this shit.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

He's kinda hot when not doing stupid hobbies and wearing dumb outfits  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on January 13, 2014, 08:27:18 AM

Yeah, not a bad looking guy when he ISN'T RIDING A UNICYCLE IN A KILT WITH A DARTH VADER MASK PLAYING A BAGPIPE.

Somebody clearly wasn't breastfed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 13, 2014, 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: Vladimir Poutine ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on January 13, 2014, 08:27:18 AM

Yeah, not a bad looking guy when he ISN'T RIDING A UNICYCLE IN A KILT WITH A DARTH VADER MASK PLAYING A BAGPIPE.

Somebody clearly wasn't breastfed.

If he never interacts with anyone, and someone smashed his bagpipe, I don't see the problem.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.