News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

King Fear and The Court of Wolves : The War of All Against All (EP)

Started by Reeducation, October 09, 2008, 09:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reeducation

Glitchy Industrial Metal with some Dark Ambientish parts here and there.

4 songs, about 15 minutes of mayhem and madness.
If you want to check it out, go to http://www.kingfear.com
Once there, go to Downloads. And there it is.

ps. I'm the vokills.
I am very calm

Cramulus

Nice and Brutal

I was wondering why the song was so long, but just realized it's on repeat.

saturnine

HOLY SHIT.

More spags need to get on this. Don't sleep!

I would tweak your self-description a little bit, Inexhaustible. This shit reminds me of the first time I listened to NIN's The Downward Spiral disc. I was like, "why would someone who could be hi-fi intentionally go lo-fi?" And then I was like, "OH."

I love your vocals -- perfect for this band. You got a talent, dude! Especially the beginning of track 3, "Another Violent Reaction."
Jesus. I leave for like a year and a half, and when I come back, it's like everything's different. What the fuck is this board -- ACTIVE or somethin'?
I'm a green Discordian. I don't eat the bun OR the hot dog.
Click here to read "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" by Richard Brautigan

East Coast Hustle

I downloaded this EP but have not listened to it.

two questions:

1) what is "glitchy"?

2) can you please reassure me that this album, in spite of reminding S9 of "Downward Spiral", doesn't actually sound  like "Downward Spiral"?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

1) still not sure what you mean. any music recorded in a studio has "electric" in it.

2) good. will listen now.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Inexhaustible on October 30, 2008, 03:32:23 PM
"Glitch is a term used to describe a genre of experimental electronic music that emerged in the mid to late 1990s. The origins of the glitch aesthetic can be traced back to Luigi Russolo's Futurist manifesto The Art of Noises. In a Computer Music Journal article published in 2000, composer and writer Kim Cascone coined the term post digital to describe various experimentations associated with the glitch aesthetic. Glitch is characterized by a preoccupation with the sonic artifacts that can result from malfunctioning digital technology, such as those produced by bugs, crashes, system errors, hardware noise, CD skipping, and digital distortion.[2] Cascone considers glitch to be a sub-genre of electronica. [3]"

Wikipedia   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_(music)

So we like to bend circuits and stuff.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Inexhaustible on October 30, 2008, 03:32:23 PM
"Glitch is a term used to describe a genre of experimental electronic music that emerged in the mid to late 1990s. The origins of the glitch aesthetic can be traced back to Luigi Russolo's Futurist manifesto The Art of Noises. In a Computer Music Journal article published in 2000, composer and writer Kim Cascone coined the term post digital to describe various experimentations associated with the glitch aesthetic. Glitch is characterized by a preoccupation with the sonic artifacts that can result from malfunctioning digital technology, such as those produced by bugs, crashes, system errors, hardware noise, CD skipping, and digital distortion.[2] Cascone considers glitch to be a sub-genre of electronica. [3]"

Wikipedia   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_(music)

So we like to bend circuits and stuff.

gotcha, I think. Would Download be a good example of glitchy?

East Coast Hustle