News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

minuspace

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

My friends Brittany and Joshua at an early Halloween party.

Caption provided by me.

Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Suu on October 28, 2014, 09:54:37 PM
Every now and then, the internet throws me a curveball.

http://carltonmellick.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/bjbp.jpg

NSFW.
They were selling Baby Jesus Buttplugs at the triple T truckstop in Tucson from 2005-2009.  It was a thing here, IIRC.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2014, 10:27:52 PM

NSFW.
They were selling Baby Jesus Buttplugs at the triple T truckstop in Tucson from 2005-2009.  It was a thing here, IIRC.

Well you know. Tucson. They probably invented it. Or they were specifically designed with Tucson in mind.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 26, 2014, 02:06:09 AM
There was a pumpkin carving contest at the brewery today. My entry was titled "The Treachery of Gourds"

ceci n'est pas un potiron translates to "this is not a pumpkin"

Following Rene Magritte's famous The Treachery of Images, I thought taking it one step further by carving a pumpkin with the phrase "this is not a pumpkin" on an actual pumpkin, thereby making the statement both true and not true, was a guaranteed victory. I was mistaken for several reasons. I suck at carving pumpkins, and perhaps more shockingly, not a whole lot of folks are familiar with early 20th century Belgian surrealism.

Luckily the day was saved. My sister won the contest, because she's actually artistically talented, and the ridicule that I received for my gross error in judgment was not only hilarious, but well deserved.

I think that's HILARIOUS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NSFW.

I love Carlton Mellick III! He's delightful. The Haunted Vagina was really really good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."