News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

OK, I don't want to sound like a crackpot, but...

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 24, 2012, 03:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The saddest thing is I only made up three of the things on that list.  All the others are really used for the purpose of telling people they are being abducted.

00.dusk

Quote from: Cain on June 24, 2012, 01:10:01 PM
Have you ever experienced a period of missing time?  Do you wake up covered in scars and cuts you cannot explain?  Do you have many dreams involving flying?  Do you find yourself having a sudden awareness of the unified nature of existence, or an increased interest in ecology and vegetarianism?  Have you ever woken up in bed paralysed?  Do you find yourself getting sexually aroused in the presence of reptiles hairy European folks?  Do the words "Zeta Reticuli" mean anything to you?  Are you starting to find David Icke a compelling, or alternately, an abhorrent figure?  Do you find yourself inexplicably upset when "anal probe" jokes are made?  Do you find yourself wishing The X-Files Twin Peaks was still on TV?

Yes. To all questions.

00.dusk

This has more to do with the Madgjiqkcue Richules I do than aliens, though.

Anna Mae Bollocks

"Have you ever experienced a period of missing time?  Do you wake up covered in scars and cuts you cannot explain?" sounds like what happens to people after a mean drunk.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Kai

Is this a UFO thread where people are actually discussing unidentified flying objects and not aliens? My eyes deceive. Only on PD.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 24, 2012, 06:38:59 PM
"Have you ever experienced a period of missing time?  Do you wake up covered in scars and cuts you cannot explain?" sounds like what happens to people after a mean drunk.  :lol:

That happened to me last week, only it wasn't me who was covered in scars and cuts I couldn't explain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 24, 2012, 08:17:39 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 24, 2012, 06:38:59 PM

That happened to me last week, only it wasn't me who was covered in scars and cuts I couldn't explain.

:potd:  :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on June 24, 2012, 08:13:13 PM
Is this a UFO thread where people are actually discussing unidentified flying objects and not aliens? My eyes deceive. Only on PD.

Believe me, I have a hard time restraining myself from slapping the piss out of people who think that UFO literally means "alien spaceship".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 24, 2012, 09:24:00 PM

Believe me, I have a hard time restraining myself from slapping the piss out of people who think that UFO literally means "alien spaceship".

I believe it.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Triple Zero

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on June 25, 2012, 02:10:58 AM
Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 24, 2012, 09:24:00 PM

I believe it.

Me too.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 24, 2012, 01:18:21 PM
I find myself inexcusably aroused when anal probe jokes are made.

This is why the aliens stopped abducting people, you know.  They're all getting treated for PTSD and having their nostrils sewn back into shape.

ECH:  Saving the world through unreasonable deviancy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 25, 2012, 03:17:33 PM
Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 24, 2012, 01:18:21 PM
I find myself inexcusably aroused when anal probe jokes are made.

This is why the aliens stopped abducting people, you know.  They're all getting treated for PTSD and having their nostrils sewn back into shape.

ECH:  Saving the world through unreasonable deviancy.

:spittake: