News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Flounce Epidemic? Eat a Diseased Dick.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 07, 2011, 08:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

This is fucking AWESOME.  Here we are, on the brink of the weirdest time in American history, possibly the weirdest time in the world's history, and everyone's getting butthurt and bailing out on Discordia, PD, etc.

Well, FUCK YOU IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE.

Discordia is for rock n rollers, not delicate hothouse flowers.  If you can't take the horrormirth and the cheap laughs, then to hell with you...The Coming Weird Times will sort you out soon enough, anyway...and if a little name-calling or "negativity" puts you off, then this is DEFINITELY NOT YOUR CENTURY.  Go hang out with the last century, the last half of it was nice and polite.

I hear Gaia Online is looking for nice people.  Get thee hence.

Me, I'm going to hang around and laugh at the fucking monkeys while they pull planks off the bottom of the lifeboat to make a sun deck.

OR JUST FUCKING KILL ME.  BASTARDS.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

This moment of senseless rage brought to you by my PM box.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

LMNO

I don't recall a flounceannounce from anyone since Friday's wildfire.  

Sure, the board has been dead as hell, but I think people are trying to make up for lost time IRL now that February is over.

Captain Utopia

Is there any region between the either/or of "rock n roller" and "delicate hothouse flowers", where we can not be shitheads to one another and still stay afloat?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 07, 2011, 08:15:33 PM
I don't recall a flounceannounce from anyone since Friday's wildfire.  

Sure, the board has been dead as hell, but I think people are trying to make up for lost time IRL now that February is over.

Charley, Coyote, a few others have told me that they're "leaving PD and Discordia".  Going gets a little rocky and they bail.  I've fucking had it being sympathetic.  Either you IS or you ISN'T.  I have time for Discordians.  I don't have time for primates.

PD won't protect you from the 21st Century, but it gives you people to swap jokes with on the way to the gallows.  If people can't handle that sort of thing, then there's MW and the Toadfish Monastery, where they can all tell each other pleasing lies and pretend that everything is okay...It HAS to be okay, because see how NICE everyone is?  They all have rictuses big smiles on their faces, and everything's all fucking happy.

All you have to do is drop on all fours.  Congratulations to everyone involved.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 07, 2011, 08:19:40 PM
Is there any region between the either/or of "rock n roller" and "delicate hothouse flowers", where we can not be shitheads to one another and still stay afloat?

The evidence suggests not.  There are - to my mind - 3 basic mindsets:

1.  Rock N Roller.

2.  Monkey.

3.  Self-Appointed Protectors of Monkeys.

LMNO

Five bucks say they post here again by the end of the month.

Richter

They couldn't take the heat, so they're out of the kitchen.  In a few months we may not even remember their names.  Then someone will be bored and dredging the olden posts, only to wonder  "Where did that fucker go?"

Can't be helped.  The wagon's too fast and the asphalt too rough.  This isn't "for or against us.", it's "You're here or you're hopefully only metaphorical hamburger".  Fall off RIGHT, because the Donners are gaining on us.  
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 07, 2011, 08:23:05 PM
Five bucks say they post here again by the end of the month.

Not touching that money.

I'm just a little tired of hearing what AWFUL PEOPLE we all are.

OF COURSE WE'RE AWFUL PEOPLE!  IF WE WEREN'T, WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING AMEN-PEW AT THE LOCAL BAPTIST CHURCH, GLADHANDING OUR NEIGHBORS AND PRETENDING WE AREN'T FUCKING PERVERTS.

They WANT to go back to Monkeytown?  Fucking let them.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:27:04 PM
OF COURSE WE'RE AWFUL PEOPLE!  IF WE WEREN'T, WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING AMEN-PEW AT THE LOCAL BAPTIST CHURCH, GLADHANDING OUR NEIGHBORS AND PRETENDING WE AREN'T FUCKING PERVERTS.

Newsfeed?

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 07, 2011, 08:27:58 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2011, 08:27:04 PM

Newsfeed?

I second this motion!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I didnt flounce, i got bored :P

i still check in to see if theres anything fabulous happening

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on March 07, 2011, 08:26:07 PM
They couldn't take the heat, so they're out of the kitchen.  In a few months we may not even remember their names.  Then someone will be bored and dredging the olden posts, only to wonder  "Where did that fucker go?"

Can't be helped.  The wagon's too fast and the asphalt too rough.  This isn't "for or against us.", it's "You're here or you're hopefully only metaphorical hamburger".  Fall off RIGHT, because the Donners are gaining on us.  

Thow 'em anvils, and wish them good luck.  There's nothing but Goddamn Teabaggers and Calvinists out there.  If they want to go back to THAT because someone was being a jerk, then to hell with them.