"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Killing=Wrong

Started by Ob_Portu, November 21, 2010, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Phox on November 22, 2010, 02:18:12 AM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 22, 2010, 01:46:07 AM
I personally like pandas, but they're frequently dangerous to hunt. On account of they have pistols.

I pay exorbitant amounts of money to hunt for me. But I have very special preferences. 1) I will only eat the most vicious alpha males. 2) To assert my dominance over my prey, I have it captured alive, but it's entire family killed before its eyes. Makes it angrier, you understand. 3) Before leaving the area, the hunters then burn the entire area to the ground, as a symbolic gesture of the futility of resistance.  4) When they are brought before me, safely restrained, I personally cut off their testicles, and eat them raw as the look on. 5) I ritualistically remove various organs from the still living animal, and then begin roasting it alive on a spit. This really brings out the flavor of suffering. Mmmmm-mmmm.

That's really the only way I can enjoy a meal. 
Yeah, I can roll with that. Make every meal an artistic statement, but instead of doing the usual "Arty" thing, and suffering for your Art, make some other fucker suffer for it! I bet they call you a "picky eater" too. The Philistines!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on November 22, 2010, 02:40:32 AM
Quote from: Phox on November 22, 2010, 02:18:12 AM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on November 22, 2010, 01:46:07 AM
I personally like pandas, but they're frequently dangerous to hunt. On account of they have pistols.

I pay exorbitant amounts of money to hunt for me. But I have very special preferences. 1) I will only eat the most vicious alpha males. 2) To assert my dominance over my prey, I have it captured alive, but it's entire family killed before its eyes. Makes it angrier, you understand. 3) Before leaving the area, the hunters then burn the entire area to the ground, as a symbolic gesture of the futility of resistance.  4) When they are brought before me, safely restrained, I personally cut off their testicles, and eat them raw as the look on. 5) I ritualistically remove various organs from the still living animal, and then begin roasting it alive on a spit. This really brings out the flavor of suffering. Mmmmm-mmmm.

That's really the only way I can enjoy a meal. 
Yeah, I can roll with that. Make every meal an artistic statement, but instead of doing the usual "Arty" thing, and suffering for your Art, make some other fucker suffer for it! I bet they call you a "picky eater" too. The Philistines!

I knew you would understand.  :lulz:

YNWA

as to the last part  how hungry am I and what are the chances of finding alternative food

Fujikoma

I like Kobe beef... Only had it once (asssuming it wasn't one of those crossbred american ones, which it probably was, now that I think about it), but man... Tied up to a stick, gorged with saki and rice, massaged, then slaughtered for my enjoyment, or is that a lie? Still, good stuff. I cooked one once for 30 seconds on each side, then ate the bloody thing. Did a number on my bowels, but I think I'll try that again sometime

Ob_Portu

But..but..it's wrong because it hurtsies the meaty people..0_0

well it does!
I'm not crazy, I'm perturbed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ob_Portu on December 27, 2010, 11:30:26 PM

well it does!

Fuck off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

well it does!

My team of expert hunters is currently tracking your location. I am patching in to the satellite video feed now. I believe you will be a delicious meal. 

Fujikoma

Save some of the jerky for me, I'll pay top dollar prices.

the last yatto

yeah well your avatar doesnt look like a drop of water
but a bizzaro Venus fly trap
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Fractalbeard

Ah, militant vegans. As a vegetarian, nothing pisses me off more.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Kai

Quote from: Ob_Portu on November 21, 2010, 10:53:24 PM
Everytime you eat an animal you are probuhgating its death.

An addiction to meat eating does not excuse it.

Nor does tradition or preference or habit.

Killing is a weakness, do you have it?

Live by killing and you will die.

See it?

The violence in your food becomes violence in your world.

In your life.

iN YOUR FAMILY.

your TRIBE.

your home and life and love.

Your wife.

Your husband.

Your lover.

Your son.

Your daughter.

These are your worlds.

Would you carve the flesh from the bones of your loves?

Ob

Everytime you breathe or move you kill bacteria. Everytime you drink water you destroy billions of microbial lives, everytime you eat plants from field crops you are propagating the deaths of billions of insects, ANYTIME you eat you take life, all your clothing is brought about by instruments of death, either directly or indirectly.

How many thousands of trees went into your home, your furnature, your /toothpicks/? How many thousands of poplars died so you can write your mom a Christmas card? How many trillions of soil organisms have you killed by compaction, just walking around, fungi, bacteria, insects, roundworms?

You murderer.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

I bet you like drinking beer and wine too. I bet you laugh as it dribbles down your throat, all those yeast dying. You sick fuck, you psychopath.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Richter

Quote from: Ob_Portu on November 21, 2010, 10:53:24 PM
Everytime you eat an animal you are probuhgating its death.

An addiction to meat eating does not excuse it.

Nor does tradition or preference or habit.

Killing is a weakness, do you have it?

Live by killing and you will die.

See it?

The violence in your food becomes violence in your world.

In your life.

iN YOUR FAMILY.

your TRIBE.

your home and life and love.

Your wife.

Your husband.

Your lover.

Your son.

Your daughter.

These are your worlds.

Would you carve the flesh from the bones of your loves?

Ob

If it would honor them, I'd carve useful and well-decorated doodads from their skulls.  I'm off to finish a pizza of 3 meats.

R, Eats the HELL out of that cheesebuger
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

This thread is dildos.

Ob Portu is Dildos.

EOFT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper