News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

What is this section about (n00bs read this!)

Started by Cain, January 25, 2007, 09:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, there was never a requirement to pick a poison.  I go to the gym, but I see no need to make a subculture out of it.  I feel no need to adopt a prepackaged, stretch-wrapped language set.  I'm me.  What the hell are you?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 06, 2012, 03:15:49 PM
Also, there was never a requirement to pick a poison.  I go to the gym, but I see no need to make a subculture out of it.  I feel no need to adopt a prepackaged, stretch-wrapped language set.  I'm me.  What the hell are you?

Still trying on uniforms, I suspect.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Chaser

I enjoy it, though, Dok.
I'm not THAT bad that I'm not an individual. And the lingo is mainly a joke. I often use "come at me bro" to get a rise out of people, I play this shit up to see people's reactions. What can I say, I'm an attention whore.

Only an idiot allows himself to be a walking stereotype.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 03:23:28 PM
I enjoy it, though, Dok.
I'm not THAT bad that I'm not an individual. And the lingo is mainly a joke. I often use "come at me bro" to get a rise out of people, I play this shit up to see people's reactions. What can I say, I'm an attention whore.

Only an idiot allows himself to be a walking stereotype.

But the problem comes in when you try to come out of the joke, and find that people have taken the joke stereotype as real.  I don't, because I've known you for a while.  Other people are a different story.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, I'm a bit of an attention whore myself...But the best way to get attention around here is to take part in the conversations on a serious level.  You're a smart guy, and you'll get better quality attention if you use those brains, rather than prepackaged one-liners.

Don't half-ass it.  FULLY ass it.

Chaser

I've spent the past two years avoiding college and probably frying my remaining brain cells with drink and Xanax. This shit is HARD, Dok. I even have to squint and concentrate when the 6 o clock news comes on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chaser on September 06, 2012, 05:42:53 PM
I've spent the past two years avoiding college and probably frying my remaining brain cells with drink and Xanax. This shit is HARD, Dok. I even have to squint and concentrate when the 6 o clock news comes on.

That's okay.  In 1995, I got my tongue stuck in an Epson tractor feed printer, and I do just fine.

Cain

PD has solved the conumdrum that it takes a higher order of intelligence to solve a problem than to cause it.

Sufficiently lower levels of intelligence can brute force the problem, preferably with lots of shouting and hallucinogens.

zarathustrasbastardson

g;aklhf

everyone is only looking for that love they lost when they weren't looking for it...

She is everything to me...
*but not really*

Just some ho ho ho ... christmas *or should I say anti-christmas* love I wanted to shag, but couldn't.. due to my callous heart!

werahdfkljsfh
chaos is truth
radiate better

zarathustrasbastardson

Bah! Be! Come! back!

I'd! be a fool! to let! you go!

ujdhgfgv hgiuyrf iuy
chaos is truth
radiate better