Is anyone else here from/in New Zealand?

Started by Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser, March 03, 2011, 11:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:07:59 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 03, 2011, 09:07:09 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 08:38:30 PM
Quote from: spazmagoog on March 03, 2011, 08:36:24 PM
As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US.

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Nah, he just doesn't know, Roger.

It's like moving to WalMart, fer Chrissakes.

Hey, I live in WalMart dammit  :argh!:

Wait.....  :cry:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 09:48:20 PM
As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US.

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Balls.  You'd be evicted for not being fat and toofless.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Actually, I think I know pretty well, but most of my best friends live there. If I arrive to find things are even worse than I imagined I can always just go to Canada.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 03, 2011, 09:49:43 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 09:48:20 PM

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Balls.  You'd be evicted for not being fat and toofless.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: spazmagoog on March 03, 2011, 09:50:50 PM

You're fucking retarded.

Just saying.

Actually, I think I know pretty well, but most of my best friends live there. If I arrive to find things are even worse than I imagined I can always just go to Canada.

Things are even worse.

If you decide on Canada, stay the hell away from Toronto.  They're all thugs, there, and they eat foreigners in the back alleys.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dammit, Toronto is just where I was thinking I might like to go.

Rumckle

As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US. I'll host that party after I get there.

Dammit, it's not as fun if you start the sheep jokes.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Quote from: Rumckle on March 03, 2011, 10:43:35 PM

As much as I'd like to get my neighbours back for all the times they keep me awake on weekends, if I win lotto my sheep and I will be hauling our arses out of here and moving to the US. I'll host that party after I get there.

Dammit, it's not as fun if you start the sheep jokes.

Who's joking? I love my little sheepy. Her name is Baaaaaaaaaaaaarbara. She keeps me company on those long, lonely nights. :wink:

Pæs

I'm from Tauranga, Wellington or Bangarang (Whangarei) depending on when you ask.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Captain Utopia

Quote from: spazmagoog on March 03, 2011, 10:10:01 PM

Just don't listen to Hoopla.  He actually did give me directions going down one of the back alleys.  I was attacked by a raccoon.  Now I can't prove that he has wildlife-controlling mind-rays.  But it's a safe bet.

RevDWC

What part of the country are you in?
I'm in Tauranga. We had a cruise ship in at the Mount today and I had an idea for the lottery winning funded trip for regulars that was suggested. Ship 'em down on a cruise liner with a healthy supply of Nerf guns, Pirate costumes and mobility scooters. Or something.

Whereabouts are you?

Pæs

Fuck, there's another Discordian in Tauranga?
Now I have to move.

Quote from: RevDWC on March 04, 2011, 07:18:53 AM
What part of the country are you in?
I'm in Tauranga. We had a cruise ship in at the Mount today and I had an idea for the lottery winning funded trip for regulars that was suggested. Ship 'em down on a cruise liner with a healthy supply of Nerf guns, Pirate costumes and mobility scooters. Or something.

Whereabouts are you?
I'm based in Masterton, but I tend to get bored and drift around a lot. I'll give you a buzz next time I'm up around your area.

Farka, where are you at now?

Luna

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 04, 2011, 03:09:56 AM
Quote from: spazmagoog on March 03, 2011, 10:10:01 PM

Just don't listen to Hoopla.  He actually did give me directions going down one of the back alleys.  I was attacked by a raccoon.  Now I can't prove that he has wildlife-controlling mind-rays.  But it's a safe bet.

Shit!  Hoopla, can I borrow the wildlife-controlling mind-rays for next weekend?  Pretty please?  All I need are those and a dozen rabid weasels...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."