News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

lost

Started by Dimocritus, October 26, 2011, 02:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Nephew Twiddleton

It's reasonable to be in concerned mode at this point, yes?

Dimo, you better be okay so I can kick your guinea ass for this.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Murmur

I'll call the media. They'll have a million reporters to get your story out.

Dunno if they'll find you, though.  :)
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Dimocritus

There's a hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole at the bottom of the sea.
There's a hole, there's a hole.
There's a hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.
There's a hole at the bottom of the sea

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

There's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea, there's a hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole in the hole at the bottom of the sea.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SNAP OUT OF IT DIMO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Jenne

DIIIIIMMMMMOOOOOOO :x

Faust

Where did you last see it?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

I THINK SOMEONE'S IN NEED OF A PUNK ROCK INJECTION.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Dimocritus

I have to be honest.

I was going to come here and post some stuff, maybe something funny or light-hearted, to sort of put up the image that everything is just peachy.

But, frankly, it's not.

I absolutely hate things in my life at the moment, and there's no sense in trying to act like everything is ok. I have not been posting lately because I have been feeling a bit off, and I don't want to drag anybody down with my (currently) piss-poor attitude. Though, there are many of you whom I consider good friends, and I feel like I owe it to those in particular to let them know that I'm alive and I imagine that I will continue to be so for some time. Sometimes I forget that there are people that like hearing from me every once in a while.

No, I don't want to talk about it, and I don't want advice. Some puzzles have no solution, and some situations call forth no advice, aside from a slight shrug and a "I don't know what to tell ya, man..." My issues at the moment appear to be fractal in nature, at all levels of magnification, things are equally as fucked. I see no immediate fix, as the whole world seems vastly fucked, and nobody seems to have the gumption or know-how to do a good god-damned bit about it, and if you so much as even try to do something positive and productive, there's a line of people waiting to "knock you off of your high horse" for being such an "arrogant show off" or some other such tripe. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Fuck it, I guess. Right?

Anyway, I will try to be around more, and I will try to motivate myself to contribute something other than a pathetic courtesy letter.

~Dimo, TTLC, HMSH/Cuddlefish of the Vicious Infinite Regress~

PS-I'm glad you guys finally realized how big of a cockbag Disco Pickle was. I had a really strong feeling about him back when he showed up, but I didn't want to say anything at the time. Felt it wasn't my place.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Aw, Dimo.  :cry:

Wish you was local, we could lose our shit together. Right now I am hanging on only thanks to the grace of E.O.T.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."