News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

M NIGEL SALT! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!

Started by Richter, December 23, 2012, 06:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Your avatar  :lulz:

You realize of course, regardless of any age range which is supposedly OK to know what that is, they may not be able to handle such knowledge.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

I was afraid to ask what that thing is.

I realized I probably don't want to know.

But, I really wanna know.

Pæs

Quote from: Cainad on December 23, 2012, 06:10:41 AM

Each of the pieces goes where it looks like it goes.

ETA: And the taper of the pin is as concerning as the above suggests.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mental scarring provided as a free service; you're welcome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sita

There are times I like my innocence. I saw that avatar and just thought it was some sort of brain puzzle. Like try to get the ball in the ring kinda thing.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Richter

Quote from: Pæs on December 23, 2012, 06:17:09 AM
Quote from: Cainad on December 23, 2012, 06:10:41 AM

Each of the pieces goes where it looks like it goes.

ETA: And the taper of the pin is as concerning as the above suggests.

You are right, but the taper is pretty mild all told.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Reginald Ret

Holy crap, that thing is expensive. $109,95.
Fun bit of the description:
"Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, there is no way to ignore the weight of the ball inside you, "
"The plug features a thru-hole and a hex key is included to secure it in place."
Some words deleted to keep those who wish to remain ignorant, ignorant.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

Some sick part of my brain sees commissioning a factory in Pakistan to churn out hundreds, and flooding the dollar store circuit with them.

Unlabeled I wonder what purposed they'd be put to, or what origins concocted for them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on December 23, 2012, 06:31:03 PM
Some sick part of my brain sees commissioning a factory in Pakistan to churn out hundreds, and flooding the dollar store circuit with them.

Unlabeled I wonder what purposed they'd be put to, or what origins concocted for them.

They could become the Christmas Pickle of buttplugs!

Freeky

Don Coyote

I thought it was something innocent, but now I fucking hate all of you.

Freeky

Trivial

This reminds me of the time I was surprised to see dog dildos exist and then learned there's more than one manufacturer. 
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Richter

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on January 31, 2013, 02:14:21 AM
So, wait, where does the pin go?  :? :1fap:

In the dickhole, of course.

Richter -  not about the mystery