News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Secret Agent Man - Ranting for the Helluvit

Started by Zurtok Khan, July 24, 2005, 08:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number and taken away your name

-Johnny Rivers

Of course, now he's not so secret.  We all know that they're trying to take away our names, and our faces, and turn us into bland ricecakes.  They'd like it if we all fit like cogs in the machine turning without asking questions and making discoveries and using our Free Will(TM).

The secret's out, secret agent man.  We all know who you are.  We all know you're coming.  We just don't know WHEN, and thats the clincher.  Of course, you're watching us and you're waiting for the time our guard is down and we've stopped laughing and making life fun for ourselves (and maybe even those few people around us who don't quite get it but enjoy the ride any way).  

I don't know if that day will come.  If it does, I will laugh in your face and ask you for a hot dog.  Or maybe a golden apple.  Or a Red Onion.  Or, nothing at all, because that might make you get all happy that you think that I need something from you.  I don't, you know.  All I get from you laughter.  More of it then you can imagine because every joke goes right over your head, and when you're faced with someone who think's he's so intelligent, the irony is all that much sweeter.

Just remember secret agent man.  We like your name.  We also like your address (which we have) and your phone number (which we also have).  We are watching YOU.  Mostly because you're a side show freak.  But, dammit, you are the PRETTIEST side show freak I've ever seen.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain