Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 13, 2007, 06:54:33 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: LMNO on December 13, 2007, 06:36:40 PM
Only 13?

You're a woman, right?

My wife can have 13 in an hour.

:cry:

I am not multi-orgasmic. I have one big one and then have to wait a while before going again, and on the day got up to 13 it was all after work, and I got numb eventually.

Comfortably Numb?

I don't know what that means, but no, it turned out to be more like Bruised Numb.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: SillyCybin on May 16, 2007, 03:07:30 PM
a) Orgasm Normal

b) Orgasm smelled much more like vegetable soup than usual (still tasted the same tho)

c) Orgasm was particularly thick in texture, had to be coaxed from urethra with a little fish hook which I keep near my PC for this very purpose

d) Orgasm was intensely satisfying - kept doing the -biting the air - face for a lot longer than usual. (roughly 73.49 seconds as opposed to 16.3)

e) Double orgasm - I actually ejaculated out my mouth a little at the same time. This has happened a couple of times before but never whilst masturbating.

f) Didn't manage to orgasm as the fuse blew on my soldering iron before I managed to become fully aroused.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

After the age of 11 I was raised in a state of near-total isolation from pop culture. A-frame in the woods on an island. We got some TV reception from a Canadian station that played mostly 50's and 60's sitcoms. When I was 18 I returned to civilization but there are some things I've never caught up on.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mangrove

Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 07:10:44 PM
After the age of 11 I was raised in a state of near-total isolation from pop culture. A-frame in the woods on an island. We got some TV reception from a Canadian station that played mostly 50's and 60's sitcoms. When I was 18 I returned to civilization but there are some things I've never caught up on.

Nigel reveals her membership in bizarre, survivalist cult ITT?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, I looked it up. No, Pink Floyd references mean as much to me as Ween references.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mangrove on December 13, 2007, 07:13:07 PM
Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 07:10:44 PM

Nigel reveals her membership in bizarre, survivalist cult ITT?

Hehe no, just this: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Lopez+Island,+WA,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I cheated. I looked at all the pictures without masturbating. Now what?

Mangrove

Gotcha.

Still, the weirdo militia cult makes a better story.

I went to Bellingham once on a jaunt in from Vancouver...to go to the mall of all places... :lol:

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mangrove on December 13, 2007, 07:17:15 PM
Gotcha.

I went to Bellingham once on a jaunt in from Vancouver...to go to the mall of all places... :lol:

Were you doing penance for something terrible? Why would you go to the mall in Bellingham????

The weirdo militia cult IS a much better story. I should adopt it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mangrove

Quote from: Nigel on December 13, 2007, 10:35:06 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on December 13, 2007, 07:17:15 PM
Gotcha.

Were you doing penance for something terrible? Why would you go to the mall in Bellingham????

The weirdo militia cult IS a much better story. I should adopt it.

It was back in '93. I was staying with some people I knew in White Rock, Vancouver for 2 weeks. It wasn't long before it became clear that there was nothing to do. One day my friend said "So, do you want to drive to Washington?" So that's what we did. Wasn't a total loss as the mall bookstore had a cool Jimi Hendrix book that I wanted. But otherwise it was an eventless trip......unless you count the unfeasibly stupid US customs official I was checked by as we went over the border.

B_M_W

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 13, 2007, 07:00:52 PM
Lemme guess, you were born in the mid to late 80's. 

God, even I got that one.

Is there anyone out there?  :lulz:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.