News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

New thread for OB.

90% of my work for the night is done.  It's 23:30.  I'm on until 07:15.  Bleh.  Also, the 24 hour store down the road just got hit in an armed robbery.

Cain

Oh and I forgot to mention, my line manager gave me like 50 additional tasks to do for the night, mostly revolving around reformatting the paperwork so it doesn't look like a five year old designed it on Excel with creative input from a cat walking over the keyboard.

Still done 90% of everything.  If it weren't for the fact this place is run by idiots who can't even get my pay right, this would be the easiest job ever.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 24, 2015, 02:43:45 AM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 23, 2015, 06:57:32 PM
Fucking bank auditor's here today. We told them that this week is fucked because of the asbestos abatement, etc, but he was pretty much just like fuck you I'm coming anyways. Now I get to figure out how to be the only person checking trucks in WHILE also being the person showing this nerd-shoes around the warehouse.

In return he gets to figure out how to prepare his paperwork while sharing cramped quarters with someone who really, REALLY likes "Most Unwanted Music." Usually takes him about an hour and a half. That's three run-throughs of the whole song. I know *I* can take that.

:lulz: I just got stared at by three other library users because of laughing at that.

You are the only other person I've ever known who genuinely enjoys that song. It is a fine, fine use of that appreciation, sir, and I approve heartily.

It's my Iocane powder.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

So, I had some jackass on FB telling me that only combat-induced PTSD "counts".  I tried for a brief moment to explain to him what PTSD is, and how it works in the brain.  But then I remembered that I was talking to yahoo on the internet and instead torqued him up until he blocked me.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 26, 2015, 05:10:31 PM
So, I had some jackass on FB telling me that only combat-induced PTSD "counts".  I tried for a brief moment to explain to him what PTSD is, and how it works in the brain.  But then I remembered that I was talking to yahoo on the internet and instead torqued him up until he blocked me.

Counts as what? Like actual, factual PTSD?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 26, 2015, 10:56:29 PM

Counts as what? Like actual, factual PTSD?

Yes.  Only his counts.  Everyone else is whining.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hello Waffles on January 26, 2015, 10:43:42 PM
I did a live music ("music") thing this weekend. One of the gigs were recorded. https://mariushuseby.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-bl-grotte-fredrikstad

That sounds like a steam jet mill malfunctioning.

Well done.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: I need to remind myself of that more often.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 27, 2015, 01:50:21 AM

:lulz: I need to remind myself of that more often.

Facebook really brings out my inner...um, outer misanthrope.
Molon Lube