News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axod

just this

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cain

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on May 10, 2013, 12:05:09 PM
That imageset bothers me in ways I find hard to describe.

First off, it's perfectly transparent about advertising snickers. But, it doesn't even get their ad right.

Second, it implies that (1) Cthulu speaks english, (2) he's 'demonic', (3) he's only 'demonic' because he's hungry, and (4) a candy bar will make him feel better.

In other words, the person who initially made it completely failed (on many levels) to comprehend the basic ideas of both the lovecraft mythos and candy bar commercials, and yet decided to combine them anyway. Probably, if I posted this rant to him directly, he'd have a hissy fit and complain about how I'm ruining his fun.

I guess what really bothers me is that the world contains people like the one who made that photoset and posted it initially without realizing anything was wrong with it.

Good times.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 25, 2015, 06:48:02 AM

First off, it's perfectly transparent about advertising snickers. But, it doesn't even get their ad right.

Second, it implies that (1) Cthulu speaks english, (2) he's 'demonic', (3) he's only 'demonic' because he's hungry, and (4) a candy bar will make him feel better.

In other words, the person who initially made it completely failed (on many levels) to comprehend the basic ideas of both the lovecraft mythos and candy bar commercials, and yet decided to combine them anyway. Probably, if I posted this rant to him directly, he'd have a hissy fit and complain about how I'm ruining his fun.

I guess what really bothers me is that the world contains people like the one who made that photoset and posted it initially without realizing anything was wrong with it.

Good times.

:lol: A classic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 25, 2015, 05:17:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 25, 2015, 06:48:02 AM

Good times.

:lol: A classic.

What was the original of this?

Junkenstein

Not sure but fairly certain it started in this thread. If memory serves, paes is responsible.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

I believe it was Enki originally, gloriously not getting some joke or another.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It was me, like two years ago, being annoyed by people posting snickers ads and pretending they're funny.