News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Pie or Cake?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 02, 2007, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which is better Pie or Cake

Pie
Cake

Jasper

Kurt Christ

Pie! For the love of Eris, the answer is pie!
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jasper

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on February 17, 2008, 05:47:18 AM
No.

Cookies. 

Cookies are good, but they cannot stand up to the flavor onslaught of the pie menace. They must bend knee or be crushed.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jasper

Cookies are amused by pie's bombast, and think it would border on hyperbole to compare itself to such inferiour pastry.

Kurt Christ

While cookies may feign amusement now, we'll see who's laghing when the hot, tasty fruit filling of war rain down upon their heads.

Jasper

Filling only makes them more delicious. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm going to make cookie pie, fuck all of you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Quote from: Nigel on February 17, 2008, 04:34:02 PM
I'm going to make cookie pie, fuck all of you.

you mean fuck the 10 stupid spags that actually chose Cake?

hahahahahahhahaha they suck so hard

Triple Zero

after long thinking, and consulting some external help resources, it has come to my attention that the following unit is usually referred to as "cake" :

since this chocolaty food pretty much PWNS EVERYTHING in the entire cake/pie/cookie universe, my vote's for cake.

at least until somebody shows me pie that is better than the above cake.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Triple Zero

when you come over the the Netherlands i'll have Mango make one for you.

one.

entirely for you.

we will watch and giggle and point at you as you try to work your way through it and finally explode in a dark chunky rain of chocolategasm.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Darth Cupcake

That is truly one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life.

But I am always very strict with eating only very small amounts of things like that at a time, because if after eating I feel uncomfortably full, it takes away from the delicious food experience. Also, if I have less, I eat more slowly and thus appreciate it more as it is happening.

I feel, however, that I could easily explode in chocolategasm just from looking at that picture too much. :lol:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Cramulus

Quote from: triple zero on February 17, 2008, 05:45:01 PM
after long thinking, and consulting some external help resources, it has come to my attention that the following unit is usually referred to as "cake" :

since this chocolaty food pretty much PWNS EVERYTHING in the entire cake/pie/cookie universe, my vote's for cake.

at least until somebody shows me pie that is better than the above cake.

http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=chocolate+pie&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Triple Zero

hmmm

what's all that non-chocolate-saturated dough stuff doing around the chocolate?

maybe this one:
http://www.laurensveganjournal.org/pictures/ChocolatePie.jpg

kind of approached the awesome of above cake.

unless it's chocolate cream. because chocolate cream is, well, basically diluted chocolate, no? also it misses the layers of blueberry or cherry-jam.

as far as i can see, chocolate pie is basically made by ruining a perfectly good chocolate cake, putting a layer of pie-dough around it?