News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Obama roasts the shit out of Trump and the GOP.

Started by Suu, May 02, 2011, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 03, 2011, 04:13:39 AM
Kinda ruined it for me toward the end though, the way he talks about people's right to tell the truth, after screwing Manning's chance of a fair trial earlier.

I think you may have forgotten, just for a moment, that he is a politician. Maybe it would work better for you if you pretend he's a supervillain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, he's a pretty fucking awesome supervillain. Handsome, brilliant, and out to take over the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

It's almost alarming how well you know how to sell the idea to me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jasper

Dammit.  And I was determined to vote green party next election.  This ruins everything, I don't mind telling you.

Jenne

Seth Meyers's portion was awesome too.  "If any of you at the Washington Post table sitting with Trump can't finish your entree, don't worry the fox [on Trump's head] will."  He ripped the living SHIT outta Trump, Romney, the Pauls, CSPAN, the HuffPo ("Then there's the New York Times afterparty--it used to be free, but now there's a cover, so I guess I'll go over to the Huffington Post afterparty like everyone else.  Of course at the HuffPo afterparty they tell you to go to the other afterparties first and bring snacks and drinks back to their party afterward.")