I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

AMERICA, GETCHER AMERICA...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 15, 2014, 09:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2014, 10:37:02 PM
Quote from: Net on April 15, 2014, 09:53:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 09:02:52 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/04/15/3426702/militant-former-sheriff-planned-to-put-women-up-at-the-front-if-violence-erupted-in-ranch-showdown-with-feds/

:lulz:

:lulz:

PR GENIUS!

THIS IS SURE TO MAKE THOSE OTHER GUYS LOOK LIKE MONSTERS

I can't even imagine forming that thought with respect to my wife.

Seriously.  I now hate these guys, and I want them all to fuck up badly enough to never see daylight again.

ETA:  But no so badly that their spouses get shot, mind you.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Junkenstein

Well it's the modern spin on "Women and children first" I guess.

Calling it now, some mens right tard will drag "equality" into this before the week is out.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 16, 2014, 05:27:02 AM
GOOD GAWD!

:eek:

FORMER ARIZONA SHERIFF.  I AM UNSURE WHY THIS HAS TO BE EXPLAINED.

Bruno

I've noticed the far right likes to steal the tactics of their enemies, and use the excuse that "If they're doing it, then we have to do it too."

I think maybe they're learning from Al-Qaeda, now.  :eek:
Formerly something else...

Random Probability

I'm still giggling over the part where the Feds backed down from a bunch of yokels acting tough.  Back in the day they'd just roll a few APCs over their houses and burn the women and children to death just as a matter of course.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Random Probability on April 16, 2014, 07:59:13 PM
I'm still giggling over the part where the Feds backed down from a bunch of yokels acting tough.  Back in the day they'd just roll a few APCs over their houses and burn the women and children to death just as a matter of course.

They backed down from Waco at first, you may recall.

Oh, ye of little faith.  There will be all the fire and death you want, coming shortly.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 16, 2014, 08:58:25 PM
Can't wait!
:drama1:

Except I can.  :sad:

There aren't going to be too many giggles here.

Due to the nature of the situation, the government will reflexively come down on these stupid bastards.  They don't have a choice.  Because any organization that's 1/10th the size of the federal government is by definition a gigantic stupid beast.  And these are tiny stupid people.