News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

I really don't know what to make of this.

Started by Kai, December 21, 2011, 02:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Freeky

That's messed up, and also kind of mirthy, like an urban legend that no one would ever believe.

Phox

The fuck? Eating cocaine? Seriously? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that uh... a bonehead move in the first place?

Kai

That's one of the reasons I don't really know. The more I think about it, the more it makes me feel sick.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

I watched the video. Couldn't really make out what they were saying. The audio wasn't that great and my sound card kinda sucks.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

It's sad the guy died and unfortunate that he probably didn't even realize eating it would kill him.

But that headline....I'm still chuckling.

Also, I immediately forwarded it to everyone I know.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Dysfunctional Cunt

I just...

What can you say but what the fuck man?  :x

Pæs

Butthash is expensive and hard to find, these days.
Easier to just get your hands on some butt crack.