News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

ITT: You find LSD

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, August 05, 2008, 01:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2008, 03:14:35 PM
Incidentally, how much is a tab of blotter these days?

The good stuff I remember taking was gorby, snowmen, and the recycling symbol, and was about $5 a tab.
Ah, well, first, consider that US vs AUS conversion thing.
Secondly, the price varies depending on your sources.
LSD isn't as cheap as it used to be say, 20 years ago, I'd estimate its gone up about 3-4x the price, and at that, you don't get stuff as good as they used to make it, according to some older trippers I know.

The average price in australia for a decent hit of acid is about $25 these days, but I personally wouldn't pay any more then that, unless it was guaranteed the acid would seriously mess me up.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Lysergic on August 06, 2008, 02:55:50 PM
OK, I had to skim alot of this...
To all the nay-sayers of hallucinogens and such...
You're all fucking noobs.

[etc...

...dicktackular nonsense

...several paragraphs of run on sentences]

I could write an essay on this shit... 1but I've just gotten back from working for 14 hours and I'm fucking tired as fuck2, but reading this thread, I'm compelled to put my brief3 $0.024 in. 

1) No, I don't think you can.
2) Evidently, not tired enough
3) Brief? My ass.
4) *sigh* inflation...
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

LMNO

Holy crap.  $25?

LMNO
-would rather get a decent bordeaux.

Lies

Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 06, 2008, 02:05:21 AM
Based on the research I did back when I was thinking about tripping on acid, it was more like the rest of your life including flashbacks, mental impairments and birth defects in your offspring.

If you want to argue about this, I don't really care enough about the subject to argue about it. The research I did could've been flawed but it seemed credible enough to me.

Yes, your research is VERY flawed, and is about as credible as Fox News, who would be the very people who WOULD be spreading such information.
I'm not arguing, I'm just telling you, you're wrong.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Triple Zero

The good stuff I remember taking was gorby, snowmen, and the recycling symbol, and was about $5 a tab.

i would be really surprised if the LSD blotters/tabs would have the same designs on the other side of the world.

hell, here you don't even always get the same kind of hash, if you buy the same name at different coffeeshops in the same town. (which is kinda stupid, IMO, but apparently the coffeeshops like to make up their names).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Quote from: triple zero on August 06, 2008, 03:22:33 PM

i would be really surprised if the LSD blotters/tabs would have the same designs on the other side of the world.

hell, here you don't even always get the same kind of hash, if you buy the same name at different coffeeshops in the same town. (which is kinda stupid, IMO, but apparently the coffeeshops like to make up their names).

Yeah, I forget sometimes that Lsy is a ferriner.

Although the Gorby got a bit of attention when it came out, so I figured it might be known wider than just the US:

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v14n1-html/lsd_blotter_art.html

Lies

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 06, 2008, 03:19:39 PM
Quote from: Lysergic on August 06, 2008, 02:55:50 PM
OK, I had to skim alot of this...
To all the nay-sayers of hallucinogens and such...
You're all fucking noobs.

[etc...

...dicktackular nonsense

...several paragraphs of run on sentences]

I could write an essay on this shit... 1but I've just gotten back from working for 14 hours and I'm fucking tired as fuck2, but reading this thread, I'm compelled to put my brief3 $0.024 in. 

1) No, I don't think you can.
2) Evidently, not tired enough
3) Brief? My ass.
4) *sigh* inflation...
1) Is that a challenge?
2)When I hear stupid shit said about drugs, I'm compelled to speak, I don't like mis-information going around.
3)Yes, brief, I only briefly touched upon a few outline points of relevence, I have so much more to say.
4)Look at my fucking name.
5)Yes, I know that wasn't relevant to your fourth point.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 06, 2008, 01:49:35 PM
I did a needs assessment on substance abuse for one of the counties here in Maine.  Compared to other drugs LSD is hardly a blip on the radar in that county and in the State, in terms of people being admitted for treatment or being hospitalized.  However, I don't doubt what TTM says.  Perhaps it isn't on any grand scale or anything but there will always be some who have long lasting affects from drug abuse.  Individual chemistries are individual.  It may only be a small percentage that have that experience with LSD but I think it's hard to rule it out completely. 
Ok, if this was what you're arguing, then it's understandable, and I know where you're coming from.
And I can see, you only really see one side of the coin.
Chaos my friend, has two sides, both contradict and both are true, as I'm sure you well know.
I'll agree on one thing, individual chemistries are individual.
Everyone is different.
Once again though, I do point out, I don't recommend drugs to everyone.
In fact, I don't recommend anyone take drugs.
Give them all to me instead, I'll make sure they go to good use and won't cause anyone trouble.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Cain

HALLUCINATIONS

SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Lies

Quote from: LMNO on August 06, 2008, 03:20:00 PM
Holy crap.  $25?

LMNO
-would rather get a decent bordeaux.
That's why these days, acid is only a once every 6 or so months thing for me.
Though, fucked if I pay $25 for a tab, my sources get them to me for $15 usually.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Lies

And BTW, with everything Cain has said, I'm inclined to agree with, if not at least respect what he's saying because he actually seems to have a fucking clue.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Cain

Bannadine can get you high, and huffing Raid is perfectly safe.

True story.

Lies

Quote from: Cain on August 06, 2008, 03:43:34 PM
Bannadine can get you high, and huffing Raid is perfectly safe.

True story.
And Jenkem is a perfectly natural high that's safe, cheap and easy to make, and is guaranteed to make you the most popular person at a party.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 06, 2008, 03:22:52 AM
Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 06, 2008, 02:05:21 AM
Based on the research I did back when I was thinking about tripping on acid, it was more like the rest of your life including flashbacks, mental impairments and birth defects in your offspring.

If you want to argue about this, I don't really care enough about the subject to argue about it. The research I did could've been flawed but it seemed credible enough to me.

I expected a little more from you TTM. The flashbacks, mental impairments, and birth defects are all narc talking points that have been refuted many many times.

Here's someone who researched the research:
http://www.maps.org/research/abrahart.html#chp1

Eh, like I said before I don't really care. It's still a felony to have here and I don't feel like risking prison just so I can trip for a few hours. I tried it when I was younger and it wasn't all that impressive.

Lies

Ok, now before I say anything else from now on, or anyone tries to argue with me, lets make known a few things about me, and where I'm coming from, and of what credentials I have to be so adamant and holier-then-thou about all this.
Firstly, my drug resume- (And of course, I'm going to list "exotic" drugs, not your everyday drugs that all the cabbages are addicted to, such as caffeine, booze, nicotine and sugar. (And YES, sugar IS a drug, before you decide to say anything stupid))

Marijuana (In all it's various forms, joints, bongs, hash, hash oil, homegrown, hydroponic, cookie, cake...)
Amphetamines (Speed)
Dexamphetamines (Speed made by the government for kids with too much energy)
Methamphetamines (Ice, or shabushka depending where you are from
Methyldioxymethamphetamine (Ecstacy)
Methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA, a "Mellower" version of ecstasy thats less widely known about)
Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms)
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD, or "Acid", my name sake :D )
2C - B (Another lesser known "Legal ecstacy" that's not legal anymore)
Mescaline (Peyote, one of TGRR's favourites)
Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas, a favourate of dentists and baristas who try the "whippets")
Opium (Although, mind you, not it's stupidly powerful brother, Heroin)
Codeine (Opiate)
Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
diazepam (Valium)
Lysergic acid amide (Morning glory seeds)
Salvinorin A, of the Salvia divinorum plant
Dimethyltryptamine (DMT  :fap:)
Benzoylmethyl ecgonine (Cocaine, Americas choice cavity rotter)

Ok, those are the main ones I can remember off the top of my head... and no, I did not have to search the scientific names of those chemicals, I'm actually *that* familiar with them.

I suppose, I would like to point out, there are drugs I *have* not tried, and have no intention of trying, such as

Gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB, or as the media stupidly calls it, "Grevious bodily harm")
diacetylmorphine hydrochloride (Heroin)
and of course, Jenkem. (Butt-hash  :lulz:)

but, I don't see them as "Evil" drugs, as I know, some people can use it on a regular basis and don't seem to develop problems, though, most people that try it usually have their lives ruined by it, and by that, I personally keep away from it and hope that people I care about do to, because it just doesn't seem worth it.

Now, mind you, I GREW UP in the Heroin central of Melbourne, and I've been exposed to it all my life, and have it offered to me on the street, there is no temptation for me.

Now, I've been taking drugs recreationally from 14 years of age. Yes, I know, I started young, and this isn't something I'm proud of, but it is a FACT.

What I *AM* proud of though, is that I've never bowed to peer pressure, I've never taken a drug without first knowing what it is, and doing ALOT of research on it.
And I get my information from many sources, and make sure that the drug I'm getting IS the drug I'm told it is.

When people ask me about drugs, which happens frequently, I make sure to tell them everything in as much as an un-biased way as possible, the facts as I understand them, with all the positive and negatives made crystal clear, I don't sugar coat anything, I'm not trying to impress anyone or get anyone to take drugs, I'm trying to inform people of the *reality* of drugs, as I understand it.

What I absolutely *hate* is when I hear people talk about drugs like certain drugs are the best drugs in the world and are absolutely safe while other drugs are dirty, evil, un-natural drugs that will completely change who you are and give you permanent brain damage and that anyone that uses them is to be avoided like the plague.

ALL drugs have positive and negative effects.
Different drugs work differently for different people.
There are no guarantees when taking any drug, as to its safeness or it's danger, if it will work or if it does what you're told its supposed to do.

What you CAN know is, the general effects of the drug amongst the general population, and what to do when bad things happen on drugs, and how to prepare yourself for a drug trip, and how to do a drug as safely as possible given a situation.

Knowledge is power.

Treat drugs with respect, and they can be quite enjoyable, with the negative effects not being much a concern, and you can even learn something about yourself and the world if you're lucky.

On the flip side, if you're too cool for school, and think that you can impress your friends by taking 5 different drugs that you've never even heard of on a dare, then yeah, odds are, you will end up fucked, bad shit will happen, permanent damage could occur and if you survive, you'll become one of those 'born-again' ex-drug taking morons who will make it their personal mission to "save" the population from making "the same mistake" you made by telling everyone that drugs are bad and they ruin lives, or that certain drugs are bad but others are ok...

and it's those people that you get your information on drugs from, from the sounds of what some of you say.

Now, I'm NOT a doctor. I didn't even finish highschool.

But, I *am* studying to be a psychologist, and I do know a fair bit about the way our minds work too.
I do have a lot of information on drugs, and I do my research, and I do it properly, and get my information from many sources.
I also know many scientists, researches, doctors and chemistry students.
My information network is wide and varied, and my information is first hand and straight from the source of people that would know the most about these things.

Now, with all this in mind, let me make it clear: I take drugs very seriously, because there is a lot of mis-information floating around out there, and I'm sick of all the bullshit going around, because, the more of it that's out there, the more people do stupid things and ruin what could be a good and useful thing for everyone.

I see drugs as a tool, and like all tools, they have the potential for good and bad, just like a knife, just like a gun, just like cars, just like the government, just like nuclear energy.
And, like all tools, the best way to use them isn't through ignorance, it's through knowledge.

Any questions?

- Oh it exists, and how!