News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

How to BE a fat bastard

Started by The Dark Monk, June 24, 2012, 02:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Anna Mae Bollocks

It does look lethally awesome.
Treat it the way you would opiates, Freeky: once in a blue moon and only when circumstances warrant it.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

Yeah, I try not to make things like this too often for that very reason.

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 10, 2012, 01:21:29 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on July 09, 2012, 11:51:42 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 09, 2012, 11:20:07 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on July 09, 2012, 09:20:22 PM
Yes m'am. :lulz: It'll be all baked goods, vindaloo, and ridiculousness forever.

Sounds like Paradise to me.
Oh yeah. :D Want the recipe?
YES.
Here
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 10, 2012, 01:28:51 AM
Treat it the way you would opiates, Freeky: once in a blue moon and only when circumstances warrant it.  :lol:

Fuck that noise. :fap:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on July 10, 2012, 01:31:37 AM

Fuck that noise. :fap:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Me & FBF are now halfway through disc 2 of "Weight of the Nation".

If you're a little too skinny, thank your lucky fucking stars. Jesus this shit's depressing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm glad I am not a fan of pastries; if I liked sweets I'd be completely spherical.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 10, 2012, 07:39:44 AM

If you're a little too skinny, thank your lucky fucking stars. Jesus this shit's depressing.

It has it's benefits, for sure.

But now that I can't see straight I can no longer depend on my martial arts training to defend myself, can't run without hitting something, and can't see my surroundings well enough to use them to my advantage like I used to.

I've already been violently assaulted since I came down with this unidentified disease and it occurred to me that I'm going to need to learn some new tricks fast. Being a physically larger animal, even a few dozen pounds worth, means people can't shove me to the ground as easily.

It also gives me an advantage in grappling. Not much, but I'll take whatever edge I can get at this point.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Salty

Quote from: Net on July 10, 2012, 05:13:11 PM

But now that I can't see straight I can no longer depend on my martial arts training to defend myself, can't run without hitting something, and can't see my surroundings well enough to use them to my advantage like I used to.

I've already been violently assaulted since I came down with this unidentified disease and it occurred to me that I'm going to need to learn some new tricks fast. Being a physically larger animal, even a few dozen pounds worth, means people can't shove me to the ground as easily.

It also gives me an advantage in grappling. Not much, but I'll take whatever edge I can get at this point.

Solution=Carry various raw meats on and about your person. Just tie top serloin to your arms, duct tape a rump roast to your rump. In this way you will appear larger than you are, and should you be faced with multiple attackers you can, with a little ingenuity, turn a violent altercation into a BBQ.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Quote from: Alty on July 10, 2012, 05:37:18 PM

Solution=Carry various raw meats on and about your person. Just tie top serloin to your arms, duct tape a rump roast to your rump. In this way you will appear larger than you are, and should you be faced with multiple attackers you can, with a little ingenuity, turn a violent altercation into a BBQ.

:lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

You need an equalizer, not size. For intimidation, you can just get a decent-sized dog. Some people like to jump the biggest guy in the bar in order to look like a badass, especially if they know the biggest guy has some disadvantage.

Women have to think about equalizers a lot. How do you think women use parking garages, etc. without becoming power lifters? 

Can you get a permit to carry a concealed weapon?
If not, there's knives, CS gas, etc.

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 10, 2012, 05:46:02 PM

You need an equalizer, not size. For intimidation, you can just get a decent-sized dog. Some people like to jump the biggest guy in the bar in order to look like a badass, especially if they know the biggest guy has some disadvantage.

Women have to think about equalizers a lot. How do you think women use parking garages, etc. without becoming power lifters? 

• I can't afford a dog. I'm broke as fuck.
  • There's no way I'm ever going to be the biggest guy in the bar unless it's a dwarf bar.
  • Most women have normal vision and can use self-defense techniques effectively if they've learned them. They also can carefully monitor their surroundings since their eyeballs function properly. I know self-defense techniques but sometimes, especially when I'm highly stressed, my vision gets so bad I literally can't walk down a sidewalk. The only thing I can count on is grappling if I can't talk my way out of it.
  • Knives are for killing people. The law treats them as deadly weapons, and as such, are only useful in the most dire of situations. I could get shot for pulling a knife. Furthermore, I have a knife that I always carry with me, but it's purely to be used as a last resort. It's simply not useful in most violent confrontations.
  • I'm going to get some pepper spray as soon as I have the money for it.

Meanwhile, I'm going to keep putting on some pounds.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Net on July 10, 2012, 06:19:03 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on July 10, 2012, 05:46:02 PM

• I can't afford a dog. I'm broke as fuck.
  • There's no way I'm ever going to be the biggest guy in the bar unless it's a dwarf bar.
  • Most women have normal vision and can use self-defense techniques effectively if they've learned them. They also can carefully monitor their surroundings since their eyeballs function properly. I know self-defense techniques but sometimes, especially when I'm highly stressed, my vision gets so bad I literally can't walk down a sidewalk. The only thing I can count on is grappling if I can't talk my way out of it.
  • Knives are for killing people. The law treats them as deadly weapons, and as such, are only useful in the most dire of situations. I could get shot for pulling a knife. Furthermore, I have a knife that I always carry with me, but it's purely to be used as a last resort. It's simply not useful in most violent confrontations.
  • I'm going to get some pepper spray as soon as I have the money for it.

Meanwhile, I'm going to keep putting on some pounds.

If you can legally carry CS where you live, get that and not the pepper spray. The trick with pepper spray is you have to get it IN A PERSON'S EYES for it to really work, and that can be a problem if you're grappling and on top of that your vision is compromised.

With CS you just get it in the general vicinity of their face and they're down for the count.  8)

A lot of CS has UV dye in it too, so you can prove it was them if you want to press charges.

http://www.amazon.com/Mace%C2%AE-Michigan-Double-Action-Tear/dp/B0051WQBIW

Anna Mae Bollocks

And I disagree that knives for protection are necessarily for killing people. In some situations you might have to, but the two times that I've actually had to use a knife, the guys got all shocked when they realized they were cut and quit. I guess they didn't expect it, they thought I was going to just beg or something. Might be different with a male on male attack, I don't know.

Juana

Jesus, Net! I hope you get all that (and what-the-fuck-ever it is that's wrong with your eyes) sorted soon. :(
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."