News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Vader's height

Started by nurbldoff, June 04, 2005, 11:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

when the best actor in the entire new trilogy doesn't even exist, you know something's rotten in Denmark.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Drunken Monkey Cabal

who was the best actor who didnt exsist then?  :?

Wishfarple

Jar-Jar Binks, obviously
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

East Coast Hustle

Yoda.

and he wasn't even that impressive.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes TodayYoda.

and he wasn't even that impressive.

8)

d00d, if you have ever read MAD Magazine, you must buy this month's, if you haven't already.  They rag on SWIII so bad, it seems like more than satire, it makes me think they agree with you :shock:

http://www.dccomics.com/media/excerpts/3967_x.pdf

http://www.dccomics.com/mad/?action=on_the_stands

PS I can't get the PDF to open :roll:

East Coast Hustle

they still make MAD Magazine?

I used to read that shit religiously back in the day.

I'll check it out.

8)

Ben

[Yoda]Mad Magazine the shit is.[/Yoda]

nurbldoff

Quote from: FUCK YEAH!!!!naw, the bait was the thing over life and creatign life. chances are, and i though t this was  obvious, but ol palpatine was influncing vader's dreams to give him visions.

I don't quite see what you mean... wasn't Palpatine saying all the time that Anakin would be able to save Padme from dying only if he would join the dark side, because he knew the secret of immortality?

Also, maybe he did influence Anakin's dreams, but still, Padme did die giving birth to the children and jedis apparently go around having premonitions and stuff all the time so it doesn't seem quite obvious to me that he wasn't actually dreaming about what might really happen. Maybe it was a bit too convenient for Palpatine though...

Warning: This post contained SPOLIERS.
Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Tomorrow Comes Todaythey still make MAD Magazine?

I used to read that shit religiously back in the day.

I'll check it out.

8)
Oh, yeah, they still make it.  I subscribed when I was in High School.  I got hooked reading my uncles old ones when I was little. Now my son, who is 4, is "reading" them, hehehe.  Since they have color pages now, it looks more like a comic book.  They also have ads, which freaked me out at first, I thought they were parodies.  But they tear up the movie and they haven't even done the movie parody yet.  There are about 4 things in there, I think.

AFK

Quote from: irrelevant necessityalthough it does have th ebest acting out of hte whole newer trilogy...

That's through the process of elimination.  Jar-Jar doesn't utter a bloody word.  So automatically that's an improvement.  However pretty-boy Anakin talks more so that's a detriment to the movie.  Man, I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that Darth Vader was once a whiny Backstreet Boy!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.