CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Advice Puppy thread

Started by Cain, July 19, 2008, 01:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Advice Puppy, what should I do today?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

LMNO

Dear advice puppy,

How can I lose 20 pounds quickly?

Cain

Mangrove

Dear Advice Puppy,

Are you an Indigo Pet?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Advice Puppy, I am hungover. What is the best way to ensure the day proceeds pleasantly?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Dear advice puppy,

How do I tell if my freakishly swollen throat is from a cold or allergies?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Littlest Ubermensch

Advice puppy, how have I lived 16 years without experiencing the extreme amazingness of De La Soul?
And why is pretty much all of my brainpower put into music? You'd think I was an aspie it's such an obsession.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Cain

Quote from: Mangrove on July 22, 2008, 08:15:16 PM
Dear Advice Puppy,

Are you an Indigo Pet?

Quote from: Nigel on July 22, 2008, 08:20:02 PM
Advice Puppy, I am hungover. What is the best way to ensure the day proceeds pleasantly?

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 22, 2008, 09:13:20 PM
Dear advice puppy,

How do I tell if my freakishly swollen throat is from a cold or allergies?

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on July 23, 2008, 04:09:57 AM
Advice puppy, how have I lived 16 years without experiencing the extreme amazingness of De La Soul?
And why is pretty much all of my brainpower put into music? You'd think I was an aspie it's such an obsession.

Valerie - Gone

Advice Puppy, what do I do when facebook craps out, but the rest of the internetz work?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Let him that would move the world, first move himself. -Socrates

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Valerie LeFurston on July 23, 2008, 04:53:55 AM
Advice Puppy, what do I do when facebook craps out, but the rest of the internetz work?
:lol:

Cain

Quote from: Valerie LeFurston on July 23, 2008, 04:53:55 AM

Kurt Christ

Dear advice puppy...
The last person to ask your advice currently has 49 posts. Anything to tell them now, before it's too late?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cain

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on July 23, 2008, 05:53:39 AM
Dear advice puppy...
The last person to ask your advice currently has 49 posts. Anything to tell them now, before it's too late?

Richter

Advice Puppy, several small children and a lackadaisical parent have just sat next to me on the train.  The infantile prattling plays on my nerves like a violin being played with a bastard file.
How can I deal with this?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat