News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

El Rushbo rushed to hospital.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 31, 2009, 02:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Death rumour was due to Wikipedia editing, apparently.

Chest pains...heart attack due to carrying too much weight, or drug abuse?  Both seem equally plausible.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 03:50:11 PM
QuoteLimbaugh Recovering In Honolulu Hospital

:crankey:

No one ever said life was going to be fair, Roger...

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 05:22:55 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 31, 2009, 05:21:23 PM

You could always pay some street walker over on Miracle Mile to go blow that hospital up. I bet they'd do it cheap.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 31, 2009, 05:26:11 PM

You could always pay some street walker over on Miracle Mile to go blow that hospital up. I bet they'd do it cheap.

No, all the good bombers are dead.  He'd only burn his nads off and make me look dumb.

HINT:  Those aren't really women, and they're not on Miracle Mile anymore, since the police station opened there.  They are at La Cholla and Roger.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Requia ☣ on December 31, 2009, 10:39:10 AM
I'm rather hoping he's alive, has something major, and his insurance company denies his claim.
Just a friendly reminder:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/12/07/rush-limbaugh-chats-william-shatner

QuoteWILLIAM SHATNER, HOST: Here's my premise, and you agree with it or not. That if you have money, you're going to get healthcare. If you don't have money, it's more difficult.

RUSH LIMBAUGH: If you have money, you're going to get a house on a beach. If you don't have money, you're going to live in a bungalow somewhere.

SHATNER: Right. But we're talking about health care.

LIMBAUGH: What's the difference?

SHATNER: The difference is we're talking about health care.

LIMBAUGH: No.

SHATNER: Not a house and a bungalow.

LIMBAUGH: No. You're assuming that there's some morally superior aspect to health care than there is to a house --

SHATNER: No, I'm not moral at all. I want to keep the subject, for the moment, on the health care thing.

LIMBAUGH: All right.

SHATNER: All right. So now it's the health care.

LIMBAUGH: I'm talking about health care.

SHATNER: Okay. So talk about health care. So isn't the premise, isn't this valid, that the health care system today is breaking the country?

LIMBAUGH: No.

SHATNER: It's not?

LIMBAUGH: I don't believe it is. And if it is --

SHATNER: But we're told that it is.

LIMBAUGH: Of course we're told that (cross talk) because that's the way to get us to act like sheep and go long with --

SHATNER: But how do you know that? You know, the sum total of what I want to ask you politically is how do you know?

LIMBAUGH: It's my job; it's my life; it's my career; it's my passion. I've studied this stuff. I want the best country we can have, and this is not the way to get it. We're going backwards.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 31, 2009, 05:27:38 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 31, 2009, 05:26:11 PM

No, all the good bombers are dead.  He'd only burn his nads off and make me look dumb.

HINT:  Those aren't really women, and they're not on Miracle Mile anymore, since the police station opened there.  They are at La Cholla and Roger.

Neeeeever said they were women. And I didn't know they moved. It's been a while since anyone I knew worked over near the area.