News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

So Nigel, let's just talk in hypotheticals, here.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 27, 2009, 05:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 28, 2009, 02:02:18 AM
Quote from: FP on November 27, 2009, 10:32:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 09:39:02 PM
Yeah, you guys are right!  I should totally date a chick that brings home momentos from the morgue!  That's not pyschotic at all.  What the fuck was I thinking?  And I just gotta find out what she has really hidden, if that shit was in the bathroom!

JESUS SLAPNIPPLES CHRIST, I'LL CALL HER RIGHT NOW!
Actually, if it's any consolation, it freaked the fuck out of me. More than anything I've ever read on this site.

You haven't read many of Roger's threads have you?

This really strikes me as pretty low grade weirdness, comparatively.
I guess this means that I can look forward to similar condescension should I ever write about anything completely fucked up happening to me.  :|

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: FP on November 28, 2009, 02:12:00 AM
Yeah, you guys are right!  I should totally date a chick that brings home momentos from the morgue!  That's not pyschotic at all.  What the fuck was I thinking?  And I just gotta find out what she has really hidden, if that shit was in the bathroom!

Actually, if it's any consolation, it freaked the fuck out of me. More than anything I've ever read on this site.

I guess this means that I can look forward to similar condescension should I ever write about anything completely fucked up happening to me.  :|

I'd say from what I've seen of your threads this would rate as jesus fucking slapnipples christ level of insanity, and I'd advice you to run away quickly.  Roger just strieks me as having a much higher tolerance for weird shit.  Compared to the other stuff i have seen him talk about this is more on a "oh, that's interesting" level.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Captain Utopia

I just want to see what she's writing about Roger on a coroner forum in some dark corner of the internet.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: FP on November 28, 2009, 02:12:00 AM

I guess this means that I can look forward to similar condescension pretty much every time you put your fingers to the keyboard  :|

fixed to reflect BH's usual modus operandi.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

fomenter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 27, 2009, 10:12:05 PM
Quote from: Nasturtiums on November 27, 2009, 09:55:48 PM
I don't think there's a tactful way of informing someone that you've stumbled upon their stash of body parts.  :horrormirth:

What the fuck are you freaked out about?  Apparently, my second horrible thought of Wednesday night was right, and this sort of shit is apparently normal and healthy.

i doubt its normal and its probably not healthy but it is certianly interesting, beats the hell out of the garden variety every day freak show that you can see coming from a mile and whose actions and there outcomes you can predict with ease
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FP on November 28, 2009, 03:11:24 AM
I just want to see what she's writing about Roger on a coroner forum in some dark corner of the internet.

CORONER FORUM.  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bones

Good luck Roger.
Fiendishly freaky, sure, but not necessarily psychotic. I am a bit surprised you took so much convincing to give her a chance to explain. Takes all sorts.

She may just turn out to be the perfect ally.  :eek:
filmmusic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: FP on November 28, 2009, 03:11:24 AM

Yeah, me too.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Storebrand

TGRR,

So are you dead or should I start believing in the tooth fairy again?

~gin

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gin on November 28, 2009, 07:54:42 PM
TGRR,

~gin

No.

However, I got slapped, laid, slapped again, hollered at, slapped real hard, and laid again.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a really good holiday weekend.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Storebrand

~gin
[/quote]

No.

However, I got slapped, laid, slapped again, hollered at, slapped real hard, and laid again.

[/quote]

:cheers: :cheers:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 08:10:40 PM
TGRR,

~gin

No.

I don't know why it took this long for anyone to think of this, but...

given what you found under the sink, did you look in the attic for a ghetto shrine?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on November 28, 2009, 08:59:07 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2009, 08:10:40 PM
TGRR,

~gin

No.

I don't know why it took this long for anyone to think of this, but...

given what you found under the sink, did you look in the attic for a ghetto shrine?

No.  Will check tomorrow.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kai

Did you at least find out what the teeth were from?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger