Congress legalizes medicinal marijuana in DC

Started by Da6s, December 09, 2009, 04:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 10, 2010, 09:37:24 PM
Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on January 10, 2010, 08:57:33 PM
AFAIK, it will still be a felony to sell it on the black market in any amount.

Oregon is "funny" like that.

There won't be a black market anymore. It  grows like a weed; people won't be able to give the stuff away, if it's legal to grow your own.

I never had any luck growing it outdoors in Washington.  Although our growing season may be a bit shorter than yours.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

East Coast Hustle

yeah, you might be able to get one outdoor crop down here with a 60-day strain in a good summer. won't be anything worth writing home about, probably.

ETA: you can grow some dank outdoor weed in WA, but you gotta go east to do it. I grew some out in the dry shitties a long time ago that turned out pretty good.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It won't have to be strong, if it's free.

It does grow perfectly well outdoors here; when I was a kid we had neighbors who grew it, and my old tenants grew it as well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

come to think of it, my dad used to grow it outside here when he lived on a houseboat. Also on Government Island.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There are allegedly tracts in Forest Park that occasionally get busted, too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."