News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Pact with the Devil? Bad news says Pat Robertson

Started by MMIX, January 14, 2010, 01:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

You have to be a level three user to get an answer to that.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Lord Quantum on January 19, 2010, 01:06:10 PM
Just wondering...is there a very specific (but right) grand conspiracy theory?
I don't think that I want to know the answer to that question. :tinfoilhat:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Dysfunctional Cunt

I've been trying to make a pact with the devil for years, he never answers his emails, voicemails or PMs....   :roll:

NotPublished

He came to me in my sleep and asked me to work for him :D
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Lord Quantum on January 19, 2010, 01:06:10 PM
Just wondering...is there a very specific (but right) grand conspiracy theory?

All of em!
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Iason Ouabache

You know who is really to blame for Haiti? The lazy Haitians themselves:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/haiti_true_curse_b2jXL3a8JoXWcLSC8wzuQI

QuoteThe sad truth about Haiti isn't simply that it is poor, but that it has a poverty culture. Yes, it has had awful luck. Absolutely, it has been exploited, abused and betrayed ever since its days as a slave colony. So, if it alleviates Western guilt to say that Haiti's poverty stems entirely from a legacy of racism and colonialism, fine. But Haiti has been independent and the poorest country in the hemisphere for a long time.

Even if blame lies everywhere except among the victims themselves, it doesn't change the fact that Haiti will never get out of grinding poverty until it abandons much of its culture.

When Haitians leave Haiti for the United States, they get richer almost overnight. This isn't simply because wages are higher here or welfare payments more generous. Coming to America is a cultural leap of faith, physically and psychologically.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

FORGET BIBLES; WE NEED TO AIR DROP COPIES OF THE SECRET IN HAITI!

Cain

Of course, we should overlook that during this "independent" period Baby Doc ran up billions in debt to enrich his personal life (he is still living off the largesse of this loans, somewhere in Paris) and then left the Haitian serfs footing the bill.  Just because Haiti is now in pretty much the same economic situation because any time it does make money it has to send it to its international creditors doesn't mean they are necessarily the cause of poverty.  Correlation does not equal causation and all that.  It is just as likely that they are lazy as fuck negroes who have never done an honest day's work in their life.  It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

antyhero

Quote from: MMIX on January 14, 2010, 01:57:35 AM
And increasingly I feel like one of the bad guys because doesn't Luke 11:23 have Jeezus says: "He who is not with Me is against Me", and I'm sure as all hell not on the same side as Robertson.

Robertson isn't on the same side as Jesus though.

I think the Haitian Ambassador, Raymond Joseph, had a nice response here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A2q60qg0WA

Freeky

Quote from: antyhero on January 21, 2010, 04:43:27 PM
And increasingly I feel like one of the bad guys because doesn't Luke 11:23 have Jeezus says: "He who is not with Me is against Me", and I'm sure as all hell not on the same side as Robertson.

Robertson isn't on the same side as Jesus though.

i like how he didn't deny the whole devil bit, he just went straight to what the US gained from it. That guy gained awesome points in my book. :lulz:

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 21, 2010, 04:58:43 PM
Quote from: antyhero on January 21, 2010, 04:43:27 PM

i like how he didn't deny the whole devil bit, he just went straight to what the US gained from it. That guy gained awesome points in my book. :lulz:

I like how the Haitian ambassador pretty much said that the U.S. and all of Latin America are essentially riding shotgun with the Devil. Which is of course true, since Hurricane Katrina hit where? Yes that's right folks, Voodoo town was hit. And obviously you all know about Castro's deal with the Devil, so there's really no need to go into that any further.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)