News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Yet another flounce thread

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, August 05, 2005, 02:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Yep, I'm leaving.  Boredom kept me here for a while, but even I have limits as to how much pointless bickering I can stand.  When CHEF the Whiniest Bitch of All shows up, it's time for me to leave.  

Hopefully when I come back in a couple months ya'll will have put your dicks back in your pants.  Or flounced.  I, meanwhile, will be that much happier without participating in whatever "jihad" you think you're doing.  Go on, fight a "war" on TEH INTARNET.  See how much better and happier it makes you!

*FLOUNCE*
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Chef

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodYep, I'm leaving.  Boredom kept me here for a while, but even I have limits as to how much pointless bickering I can stand.  When CHEF the Whiniest Bitch of All, shows up, it's time for me to leave.  

Hopefully when I come back in a couple months ya'll will have put your dicks back in your pants.  Or flounced.  I, meanwhile, will be that much happier without participating in whatever "jihad" you think you're doing.  Go on, fight a "war" on TEH INTARNET.  See how much better and happier it makes you!

*FLOUNCE*

5 DOWN, 95 TO GO.

DOES THIS MEAN YUO WON'T EVER COME BACK AND POST MORE NASTY SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE?

CHEF D,
THINKS YUO MIGHT.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Antechinus sapiens

Why is it that just as discover this place, everyone starts leaving?
It's because I smell, isn't it?
Young, enthusiastic and stupid.

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

either that or they're grossed out by my empty eye socket

maybe both
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

Chef

Quote from: Antechinus sapiensWhy is it that just as discover this place, everyone starts leaving?

BAD TIMING, OPIE.

Kallisti

Quote from: Antechinus sapiensWhy is it that just as discover this place, everyone starts leaving?
No, you stumbled in while all the men are having PMS.  For some reason, Discordian women are fine when they get PMS, just a little bitchy, but the men do what you have witnessed in the last week or two, no I don't get it either :roll:

Chef

Quote from: Kallisti
No, you stumbled in while all the men are having PMS.  For some reason, Discordian women are fine when they get PMS, just a little bitchy, but the men do what you have witnessed in the last week or two, no I don't get it either :roll:

REMEMBER, KIDS...IF ELDORA DOES IT, IT IS A "JOKE".  IF A DUDE DOES IT, IT IS PMS.

CHEF D,
UNDERSTANDS THAT ELDORA IS A SEXIST.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

correction: american men

us brits do not flunce. im here. mr syn is currently using dial up as hes just moved, and mr scribe is awol killing leprechauns in india ( i think)

thats all the brit people here i know. except for mr mangrove. hes emmigrating to america. lets just pray americanism isnt sexual transmitted  :D

Kallisti

Quote from: DiL

correction: american men

us brits do not flunce. im here. mr syn is currently using dial up as hes just moved, and mr scribe is awol killing leprechauns in india ( i think)

thats all the brit people here i know. except for mr mangrove. hes emmigrating to america. lets just pray americanism isnt sexual transmitted  :D
And Guido is an Aussie :wink:

Kallisti

Quote from: Chef

REMEMBER, KIDS...IF ELDORA DOES IT, IT IS A "JOKE".  IF A DUDE DOES IT, IT IS PMS.

CHEF D,
UNDERSTANDS THAT ELDORA IS A SEXIST.
Nope, I am well aware when a lot of other people make jokes.  I was trying to be nice, I guess I can just call you a dick, then.

East Coast Hustle

"it was a joke" translates to either "I was full of shit and someone called me on it" or "oops, I didn't want everyone to know I was actually that big of a jerk"

stop denying your inner feelings, Eldora. drop the charade and come to the darkside.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Clichés_Dyed_4_My_Sins

I think this is all just bad timing.

"That's the problem with the internet. Back in the good ol' days, each village had to endure it's own damn idiot. But now one has to deal with idiots from villages around the world." Anonymous

agent compassion

Quoteus brits do not flunce.
\

Nope, you swan off. :D

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Drunken Monkey Cabal

please we will stay and bitch. which is like whining but slightly more harsh with meaner undertones to it

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodYep, I'm leaving.  Boredom kept me here for a while, but even I have limits as to how much pointless bickering I can stand.  When CHEF the Whiniest Bitch of All shows up, it's time for me to leave.  

*FLOUNCE*

wah